• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That mom was gross, I wish they wouldn't give people like that camera time.

You need that type of judge, and she's wayyyy hotter than Paula. I think Keith was great and I have to assume Harry Conick will be the best of the 3. Dude just oozes cool and knows a shit ton about mu

We disagree which shouldn't surprised either of us.

He's still a good singer. I think he'll go far. The

Emily chick who got voted out was not great. That was a good removal. Hopefully mk will be the next one. She definitely shouldn't have made it over Kenzie Hall. That was some serious affirmative action bs. I still like CJ, but he's not strong enough to win.

They were two of the worst. Emily got the boot because of that horrible song choice. Florida has represented horribly so far. 3 people in the top 13, and 2 are already out.

Back off my state.

Caleb is gonna crush a ballad, you watch. Also, most all of them suck. It doesn't help that I loathe cuntry music. Pink hair shoulda been gone last night. She was awful. The entire song, horribly sharp and awful

Back off our state.

Caleb is gonna crush a ballad, you watch. Also, most all of them suck. It doesn't help that I loathe cuntry music. Pink hair shoulda been gone last night. She was awful. The entire song, horribly sharp and awful

FYP

• 2 weeks later...

At this point in the competition, I gauge how interesting a person is by if I listen to them sing or just fast-forward them. The majority of contestants I just fast-forward through and listen to what Harry has to say then fast-forward again.

Alex, CJ, majesty. That's my list. All the others can go. (Rocker guy is good, but I'm not into that style)

I think this was the first episode I've watched with this line up of judges. Love Harry. But JLo and Keith also seem to be giving constructive feedback. And the banter among them seems genuine. Peers who are confident proven performers. No "aww, dawg" posing going on.

majesty. That's my list. All the others can go. (Rocker guy is good, but I'm not into that style)

Holy shit, you're serious? Majesty would be bad on amateur karaoke night at the local bar. Just awful.

Casey and Jena. That's the list. CJ has a good voice with the right song

Finally watched the recording of last week's episode. By watched, of course, I mean fast forward through almost every single performance.

Jena was the best, and that's me being generous, as she wasn't great. Agree with Ron that Majesty sucked, and she was deserving of getting the boot.

There isn't a single person worth saving.

It would be so cool if they found someone like Michael Rosenberg.

http://touch.dailymotion.com/video/x1kcqe1_passenger-performs-jimmy-fallon-s-tonight-show_music

(Sorry for the mobile link. I'm not on my computer)

That's someone that can actually put some heart and soul behind their singing.

Why do people think Philip Philips and Taylor Hicks won? Hint: it's not because they were the best singers, it's because they had the most feeling in their songs.

I didn't hate the PP win, but TH was just awful. There were definitely singers that season that had just as much passion in their voices, and that could sing a lot better.

Daughtry

Paris

Kathleen

Elliot

People vote for the connect. Taylor was super likable. And he had a lot of soul and feeling in his singing. I think that you're right about the list you made, but Daughtry was kind of a douche, Paris was too weak and nervous, and Elliott was a little weird.

Skipped the duets and the judges reviews, but here's my in-depth review of each individual performance.

Jessica - Good

CJ - Great

Sam - Shit

Malaya - Meh

Dexter - Borrrrrrrrrring

Jena - Best in the competition, and it's not even close

Caleb - Good ol' mediocre rock

Alex - Surprisingly good, but I hate his face.

Bottom 3 - Sam, Dexter, and Caleb (or Malaya). Sam goes home.

I didn't even get to see CJ sing last night. His entire performance was cut off by the Fort Hood shooting.

That was a stupid use of the save. Everyone knows Sam has to go, why delay it? The save prevents something stupid from happening, like Casey getting voted off like 7th.

I didn't even get to see CJ sing last night. His entire performance was cut off by the Fort Hood shooting.

I know it wasn't your intention, but your post reminds of that "popular" FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS meme/internet thingy.

I just can't help but picture a blonde teenage girl talking to her friends the next day at school. "Like, so I was just sitting there ya know. Like, totally watching Idol and like totally jelling on J-Lo's outfit. So like anyways CJ was just about to sing...yeah you know CJ, the black guy. And then all of the sudden this guy comes and interrupts me. He's all like, shooting...blah, blah, blah...multiple deaths...blah, blah. And I'm like seriously get out off my TV old dude. Like oh my gawd you're making me miss American Idol."

But anyways, yeah, stupid use of the save. I'm going to laugh when CJ or Jena gets kicked off next week.