Fcp Hockey Forum 2013 Nfl Pool

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I got Spiller in the FCP draft, so I would hold onto Jackson if I were you.

I'm going to post my football picks here if anyone is interested.   Started the season with a $100 football betting bankroll.   I did this last year as well. Was up about $350 at the end of the re

If you were doomed to play for a crap team like the Browns you'd have a bad attitude as well

looks like my fantasy football bad luck will continue. Hopefully Powell does nothing today,

Brady had possible his worst fantasy game in his career.

I only have one thing to say J E T S Jets Jets Jets

$20 - Dalls +8.5 under 56 Result: LOL UNDER Loss $20

$20 - Arizona +2 Indy +3 Bears +1 Results: Loss $20

$20 - SF -7 STL -11.5 GB -7 Result: WIN $129

$20 - NYG -3 Miami -3 Result: Loss $20

$20 - Cowboys Moneyline: Result GODDAMNIT

$20 - SD -6 Under 47 Result Loss $20

Net result for weekend: up $29

Bankroll: $269

Looks like I'm going to 5-0 this week, and beating the only 3-1 team in the process.

If Bilal Powell can come up with 16 points tonight, I'll win in all 4 of my leagues this week. Already locked up 3.

I watched football for 13 hours yesterday.

I think I'll skip the monday nighter.

Watch the Devils vs the Oilers.

Look for the Oilers to finally win one...Your bro will get the shutout..

Bet on it..

Brady had possible his worst fantasy game in his career.

I only have one thing to say J E T S Jets Jets Jets

I'm more looking at my total points scored compared the rest of the league. I'm going to be second in points scored and be 1-4. (hpefully not)

When is the last time a team scored 48 points , the qb threw for over 500 yards and 5 TDs and LOST in an NFL game..

When is the last time a team scored 48 points , the qb threw for over 500 yards and 5 TDs and LOST in an NFL game..

Funny that the Dallas defence (presumably) played like shit but the storyline out of the game is that Romo choked again.

I'm more looking at my total points scored compared the rest of the league. I'm going to be second in points scored and be 1-4. (hpefully not)

hopefully yes

While everyone is on the Denver Super Bowl train, you cant keep on winning games with the defense that they have..

While everyone is on the Denver Super Bowl train, you cant keep on winning games with the defense that they have..

plus Peyton doesn't do so well in cold weather.

If Seattle goes 13-3 and gets home field advantage through the playoffs, they will in the superbowl, imo.

That has to be a record..The year the Pats were running over everyone, dont recall any line close to that..

It's the highest line ever, and I still think it would be madness to bet against Denver.

Jacksonville lost by 26 points to Alex Smith and 14 points to Sam Bradford.

Anything less than the 51 points that Denver put up on Dallas would be surprising. Can the Jacksonville offense really put up 20+? I doubt it.

It's the highest line ever, and I still think it would be madness to bet against Denver.

Jacksonville lost by 26 points to Alex Smith and 14 points to Sam Bradford.

Anything less than the 51 points that Denver put up on Dallas would be surprising. Can the Jacksonville offense really put up 20+? I doubt it.

Over under is 52.5...So they are predicting a 38-14 ish area..

For the record , I bet against Denver this week, and was happy with the outcome..

Typically betting against teams like this is profitable(spread of course) but before yesterday they beat the spread 4 times as well..