2012 Full Contact Poker Wsop Pool - It's Back

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just clicked buttons kind of like when I play poker.

One of the fun things that we should be able to do is publish the stats for how often each player is picked after entries are closed.

Honestly, I believe we will soon find out (next couple years) that Mercier is a fluke. he is very good but I don't believe "world Class".

Dan Kelly points weren't updated.he cashed yesterday in the 12th place in the 5K Omaha .thx for correcting this.
I just checked and I have 0 points for Dan Kelley but as Bob said I'm sure he'll get it next time.

Past couple of updates I have been just shy of making the board. My underdog horses need to boost up their game if I am going to win anything in the end.Right now I have 1130.64 points:(

Cannot catch a break... Chui just came runner up in the HORSE, really needed a bracelet there... Tom Dwan Sam Tricket and TonyG need to take a break from the cash games or I'm toast... Maybe in the $10K HORSE if I'm lucky a few of these guys will play and cash... I'm way down the ladder right now... would be nice to be close to 1K!

I hear ya there sleep, keep looking for "Timex" Mike Mcdonald, wondering if his timex needs a new battery....also, need Pius Heinz to get out of cash games and sit at the tourney table.

The scoring doesn't appear to be correct.All I can say is that Bluff doesn't appear to be using their own published formula.http://www.bluffmagazine.com/wsop-poy/formula.aspAccording to that formula players get points for finishing even in the bottom 50% of the field. That would be at least 5 points... and if you played 10 events that'd be a minimum of 50 points but this doesn't appear to be right looking at Bluff's top 500... all those players would have more points. There'd be a lot more players with 50+ or 100+ points simply from playing 2 events a day for the past 2 weeks.It's very confusing to me.Even the cashes don't seem to be correct. For example how do you show Hasan Habib at 7 points? According to the formula he should have received 21 points for finishing in 20th place in WSOP event #30. I know it's not Bob's fault as the Bluff published numbers don't see to match their own formula... Confused.And I know even if the numbers were correct I wouldn't suddenly jump 400 points :club: I would like to perform better though!

It's not 50% of the field that gets points. It's the bottom 50% of cashes. You only get poy for cashing in the event.
This is correct.The wording on their WSOP - POY page can be confusing.
Update for:Phil IveyJRBJames Akenheadplz and ty
Updates are done for all the players at the same time and will be done usually once per day and at worst every two days.
Updates are done for all the players at the same time and will be done usually once per day and at worst every two days.
Yes of course.Do not mistake or misinterpret my singleing out selected played as an "order", clearly I mean an update for all the players on the list, I just like to specify my specific choices as they relate to my points total personally.Know what I mean?! :club: