Official Plea For July Member Of The Month

how about you work on merge HHs for fercal cow instead of helping the fine people of fcpor I will smash 1 tomato per day
if you send me a bunch of hh's from there, i'll see what can be done. i am in the midst of an android app for posting live hands to forums & twitter, but as time allows i could dabble with this IF i have a variety of hands for testing (cash, tourney, with and without ante, etc).
if you send me a bunch of hh's from there, i'll see what can be done. i am in the midst of an android app for posting live hands to forums & twitter, but as time allows i could dabble with this IF i have a variety of hands for testing (cash, tourney, with and without ante, etc).
yeah, i knew that. I only have cash hands w/o antes.I talked to VB who said you were working on the app and that merge really wouldn't be a priority at this point, which I understand.I was kidding about the tomatoes.
what kind of tourney HHs do you need? I can get you with and without ante probably but tell me where to get em cause my merge HHs make no sense at all and don't seem like they'd help matters.
what kind of tourney HHs do you need? I can get you with and without ante probably but tell me where to get em cause my merge HHs make no sense at all and don't seem like they'd help matters.
if you send me what you have, i'll tell you if they're useful.
if you send me what you have, i'll tell you if they're useful.
well i'll be playing all day so should be a couple PMs for yaedit: nvm, bad headache, ill do it in the next couple days