How Should I Played This Hand Better

lol Rose.now quit kidding around...
xoxoxoxoxo Scott, I will take your ass out of that seniors event at the WSOP :)and btw, why are you not playing the Neg Open donkeyI should Post what Fluff told me but I will not :club:, I will let him post itbtw on another note I Ft and was HU in 2 matches last night. 1 being for a WSOP seat in a league 2nd night of the league and I FT both nights :ts

1. Fold flop bet OR shove and get it all in 2. Anything can happen. I once 4 bet a guy AIPF. I had AcAs and he had 6h5h. He flushed on the flop and I was dead.

2. Anything can happen. I once 4 bet a guy AIPF. I had AcAs and he had 6h5h. He flushed on the flop and I was dead.
Wow, can you find this hand history?
Wow, can you find this hand history?
I'm sure you have dozens hundreds of the same in your own histories, but thanks for the effort. Your reply is a cut above "Cool story, bro"

Rose, to clearly evaluate this hand history presented to the General Poker Forum of Full Contact Poker, I must first learn your state of mind throughout the hand.

I'm sure you have dozens hundreds of the same in your own histories, but thanks for the effort. Your reply is a cut above "Cool story, bro"
I'm gonna save you on this one.AA vs 65hh on 9h3hKh is still live for running 99, running 33, running KK, or running AK/3/9.
Ok, this logic is pretty lol on the turn/river. If we don't think she is ever donking an Ace on the flop, why the hell do we think it is more likely that she has an ace when the 3rd ace hits board? So there really is no point in checking the back on the turn. River isn't tricky b/c we have the 3rd nuts and we are going to get called by almost all boats b/c people don't like using that fold button. I just think your logic in the hand is contradicting
All I said is having 2 aces on the flop makes it less likely for her to have an ace but then I said I'd proceed cautiously knowing how these women love to play ace rag hands. While two aces on the flop does slightly reduce the chances of her having one I've seen it more than enough times to know there is still a good chance she has an ace. Therefore I prefer a check back on the turn just in cases. As for the river, I never said it was more likely she had ace now when it's clearly less likely. I agree with either a bet if she checks or a call if she bets the 4th ace does make it highly unlikely that she has an ace so I'm going to bet here if she checks and I'm certainly calling if she bets.I also said "if she has a brain she's not donk betting the flop" I certainly didn't say she's "never" donk betting here because most of these women play like they have no brain, they don't understand strategy at all. If the hit they bet and they generally tend to overbet.I've had a good bit of success playing in these women's games but it took me awhile to understand how best to play against them. They are generally illogical thinking and standard logic gets one nowhere against them. What you think someone would never do is often exactly what they will do.
I'm gonna save you on this one.AA vs 65hh on 9h3hKh is still live for running 99, running 33, running KK, or running AK/3/9.
Well, that's mighty kind of you, but I didn't actually say "drawing dead", just "dead", but thanks, ObiLurbz.