Awesome Flash Game 45,657 Or Is It 45,658, Lost Count

I've found it's best to shoot 'em in the fucking face.
Me too, but I haven't been able to figure out how to get the one-shot kill headshots on a reliable basis. I've been relying on a fast "anywhere" shot in the rough area of the upper chest/neck/head to get control of the situation, followed up by fast shots aimed specifically at the head.
I've been relying on a fast "anywhere" shot to get control of the situation, followed up by fast shots at the head.
Always go for the head shot first. If you get that down you'll be able to kill anyone in two shots. If the first headshot doesn't kill them, they'll fall backwards onto their back and you can pick them off right as they hit the ground and they won't get another shot off. That way you can get a bunch of 10-8-10 or 10-8-8 type scores.The hardest round for me is that stupid bottle throwing bonus round. I'm happy if I shoot two bottles.Edit: Don't waste shots. It should be two shots, three max to kill.
The hardest round for me is that stupid bottle throwing bonus round. I'm happy if I shoot two bottles.
Truth. I've yet to find a good way to approach that round...have never gotten them all a single time. Same for the knives.
Truth. I've yet to find a good way to approach that round...have never gotten them all a single time. Same for the knives.
I can usually get all the knives. I wait for the first one to get pretty close to me and then I hit the remaining right after they've come out his hand. You just have to get the timing down because he throws them at the same pace. Theoretically it should be the same for the bottles, but I can't seem to get it down.

I'm good for 3/4 bottles most every round, but he throws them erratically. When he throws the huge bombs that go sailing way over your head, those are hard because you have to try to pick them off on the upstroke or shoot straight up, which is a crapshoot. Try to wait for them to start arcing down a bit, then move the cursor just in front of them and fire. Imagine how a bullet travels- just bisect the two paths.

Oh, and some of you are probably wondering "AmScray, why are you screencasting a flash game?"The answer to that question is: I made a few tweaks to the screen scraper I use for my online poker bots and am trying to quantify a spatial range that most likely results in an instant headshot for each opponent using whatever data metrics are repeatable. You're also probably wondering "Well, then why is it that you aren't the high score on our board?" The answer to that is I've ceased caring about the FCP game and am now interested in getting rid of the Koreans on the overall board (and I still haven't scored higher than 350, but I will)

Liar. Cheater.
Wrong word.I just found a glitch in the game, where if you shoot someone that's already dead, right before the score box pops up, it gives you a ton of extra points. Although, somehow they already figured this out, without fixing the problem, and don't add the high score to the list.
ffs I can't beat this game. Some basic tips would be appreciated
Use the cheat code "NOHIT" which is an invincible mode and "POINTER" which gives you a laser sight. (practice only- you cannot register scores when using cheats). These two cheats will allow you to practice 'snapping' your mouse to a particular position on the screen so it hits the guy in his upper chest or head without getting shot up. Work extensively with these cheats to master your sighting and shooting. After you get this down pat, you'll have no problem beating the game and it's just a matter of tuning your shooting up so you're getting 1/2 headshot kills very quickly (for the record, the "instant kill" part of the head is the forehead, above the eyes, Anything below the eyes isn't an instant kill - it blows part of their face off but they still have a hit or two left)For practice on the bonus levels, you can use these codes to start there and just keep repeating them until you're scoring high. BONUS1 (throwing bottles)BONUS2 (balancing bottles)BONUS3 (birds)BONUS4 (throwing knives)