New Computer For Multi Tabling Sngs

I have been 9 and 12 tabling SNGs and MTTs on a laptop and really need to move up to a higher resolution larger screen desk top, any suggestions. I noticed on Daniels new video blog he talks about the Dell 30 in monitor that all the online guys talk about, does anyone know which one he is talking about. Thanks alot for the any help.

I have been 9 and 12 tabling SNGs and MTTs on a laptop and really need to move up to a higher resolution larger screen desk top, any suggestions. I noticed on Daniels new video blog he talks about the Dell 30 in monitor that all the online guys talk about, does anyone know which one he is talking about. Thanks alot for the any help.
You don't need to spend on a 30" monitor when you can get pretty good 28" and under for a lot cheaper. I would recommend two 28" monitors and you can get those for a lot less than one 30". I have a 28", 24" and a 20". I can tile 9 tables with no overlap on the 28" and 12 with slight overlap. Plus I can tile on all of the others as well. With two 28" monitors you could get up to 24 tables tiled. 30" monitors are great, but they are super expensive and not worth it imo. If you have money to burn though, go for it!My 2ยข
elky-sit-n-go.jpg
so sick Alan
Price point for a 23 inch monitor is about $160 22 inch go on sale for around $100 sometimesGoing to pay extra for anything over 24.If you get (or build a desktop) any decent graphics card should have a dual outputOnline poker apps don't need very good specs. Lower end machine with a dual output graphics card should do it.(Install two if you need quad screens)
You don't need to spend on a 30" monitor when you can get pretty good 28" and under for a lot cheaper. I would recommend two 28" monitors and you can get those for a lot less than one 30". I have a 28", 24" and a 20". I can tile 9 tables with no overlap on the 28" and 12 with slight overlap. Plus I can tile on all of the others as well. With two 28" monitors you could get up to 24 tables tiled. 30" monitors are great, but they are super expensive and not worth it imo. If you have money to burn though, go for it!My 2ยข
Curious outsider, what resolution you running on the 28" ? I have a 27" @ 1920x1080This is the monitor: amazon linkmy setup with it:officenewdec16.jpg
Curious outsider, what resolution you running on the 28" ? I have a 27" @ 1920x1080
Don't take outsiders 2 cents... it's canadian

Sic setup Jay, clean desk too I am impressed

Curious outsider, what resolution you running on the 28" ? I have a 27" @ 1920x1080This is the monitor: amazon link
The 28" is 1920 x 1200 - It is this one, although it looks like it is no longer carried. I spent $289 + shipping and it was by far the best value for a big monitor at that time. Pretty darn good.Your setup looks quite similar to mine, except I have 3 different sizes. Our desks are the same color too :club:
I have four differently sized monitors and it seriously annoys my OCD.
I think it would bother me if I didn't have Ultramon. At least with that, I can move things around from screen to screen without having to drag it over. I do know what you mean though. It's somewhat annoying.