Gambling Bet Question

Wagers (no matter how big or small) stop being friendly when the other side decides not to pay when they lose.
...and then the winning bettor needs to decide what is more important:1) the friendship, or2) the money.If the friendship is the most important, let it be a push and simply never bet with the guy again. This also quickly summarizes why it is dangerous to bet an amount of money that matters amongst friends (which may vary from each person's perspective).
...and then the winning bettor needs to decide what is more important:1) the friendship, with a dbag who doesn't want to pay a small amount for a wager he obviously lost, or2) the money.If the friendship is the most important, let it be a push and simply never bet with the guy again. This also quickly summarizes why it is dangerous to bet an amount of money that matters amongst friends (which may vary from each person's perspective).
FYP!
Serious Reply:What were you planning on using for the "Official Results", your own calculation or the NBA published Statistics? Most bets would default to the Official source. By definition of the Official source, there is no official statistic for the bet, so the answer is "null". Sort of a "divide by zero" error. In this case I'd call it "No Bet". Certainly not a loss.
Serious Reply:we never discussed where we would get our info. we are both in fantasy bball, so it is very easy to get the stats using Yahoo (what we use to play). all that was discussed was that i'd win if AV was over 9 rebs/game, and i'd lose if he was under.
Does not compute to the friendly wager thing that you are trying to get out of.The bet was the guys stats for the season would be >9 Rebounds per game.If he had ONE game with 8 rebounds, but all the rest were above 9, you would win, because it is a stat on all the games. If he doesn't play in a game, but the game was held, then his rebounds per that game is 0, which applies to his SEASONAL average.
that's not how it works in sports, not even close.pathetic troll attempt...or u really are quite an idiot.
Wagers (no matter how big or small) stop being friendly when the other side decides not to pay when they lose.
this. although i am still friendly with the guy. it's the principal, if u lose u pay, u don't try to snake your way out of it.
...and then the winning bettor needs to decide what is more important:1) the friendship, or2) the money.If the friendship is the most important, let it be a push and simply never bet with the guy again. This also quickly summarizes why it is dangerous to bet an amount of money that matters amongst friends (which may vary from each person's perspective).
it's not the money, it's the fact he says i didn't win BECAUSE he only played 31 games, etc, and he's trying to make me feel like the bad guy for saying i won and he owes me $$....

You're welcome... and when you show this thread to your friend to prove your case and he starts to think we're biased in your favor because you're a member of this forum, let it be known clearly and without any ambiguity that basically everyone here sincerely hates All-In.But if he had the over @ 9, he wins.

I only glanced through the thread after reading the OP but I'm pretty sure this has been expressed:1. You're one of the biggest idiots on the forum.2. You won this bet.*edit*After I posted, I noticed and read the Scram post above my post. He said pretty much the same thing with more words.

The correct answer is the opposite of whatever BG said.
I would have to double check with LLY, but I don't think it is possible to have an opposite of whatever BG said.BTW, where is the particle colliding bastard?
I think the better question is why no one would stipulate a min number of games
How is that a better question? The answer solves nothing.