George Bush, Condi, And.....

8b413a7c8d64e136ed3987e413c78f0a_view.jpg
"See Condi, you are a lion. The president is an elephant, and I am an eagle, soaring high above the game seeing everything.""So I limp with aces because I want them to see me as weak, then they raise me all in when I've got the nuts...it's foolproof really""So if we just have all the countries put one person up to represent them, and we play poker, I could make it so we never have to go to war again.""I remember when I wrote my first book, let me tell you about it.""So there I was with Karl Malone and Iggy Pop's drummer at a party at the Rio and I was drinking Dom cause that's all I drink is Dom..."

"Let me introduce you to my good friend Russ Hamilton, he has some great ideas on how the government can make money from legalised online poker and you won't even have to worry about regulation!"

8b413a7c8d64e136ed3987e413c78f0a_view.jpg
"How can you raise with that?! That's not poker, that's politics! YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO SPELL POKER!!!"
8b413a7c8d64e136ed3987e413c78f0a_view.jpg"You think not finding WMD was a bad beat, did you see me on High Stakes Poker last season, please."