Okay so I have another question from another night at the homegame described in Best Play? Its a fairly loose game, and the players arent that great, save for around 3 or 4 of us who do fairly well. But there are definatly people who would stack off on a K high board with KJ. So at this point in the night we are 6 handed and I am UTG with around 250, with AKd. I bump to 6 and get 3 callers 1 decemt player and 2 calling stations. Decent has 80, the two callers have round 100.The flop comes K 4 5 with 2 hearts. I lead 16, Decent folds Calling1 tank shoves, and calling2 tank folds. Is this an instant call or instant fold?

I think this is a regular call.The pot is already fairly large and the villain can have various draws in addition to a weaker king, given your description.

Okay so I have another question from another night at the homegame described in Best Play? Its a fairly loose game, and the players arent that great, save for around 3 or 4 of us who do fairly well. But there are definatly people who would stack off on a K high board with KJ. So at this point in the night we are 6 handed and I am UTG with around 250, with AKd. I bump to 6 and get 3 callers 1 decemt player and 2 calling stations. Decent has 80, the two callers have round 100.The flop comes K 4 5 with 2 hearts. I lead 16, Decent folds Calling1 tank shoves, and calling2 tank folds. Is this an instant call or instant fold?
Mehcall