Random News Observations

lol I wasn't giving you any heat. I took the time to explain it because it's you, brvy. If it were almost anyone else, I wouldn't have bothered.

Who else is wondering if he would have taken the time for them?

• Like 2
  • Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The most interesting thing about the worlds largest beaver dam is that it was discovered via Google Earth and some guy trekked out there to see it IRL and was the first person to ever set foot in that

Beware of overcharging someone. Thats the #1 lesson learned from the Zimmerman case. He was guilty of avoidable behavior that ultimately culminated in a fatality- manslaughter- but he was not guilty

You should've tried to get on the jury and convince the rest that he was not guilty.

Posted Images

This is what I've been doing this week. Working for xyloband to do lighted lanyards for this company. But I'm not supposed to post anything so I'll link someone else's video.

Been at rehearsal all day, these lighted lanyards are amazing.

Jesus that's crazy, Bob. What it looks like to me, is that Maria is being used by the cops not to kill drug dealers but to kill unapproved drug dealers. If they wanted to assassinate the king pins, that would be one thing. But to only kill the low level street people, seems like that's a gang knocking off the competition to me.

I was going to say that was a great edit, but then I realized it wasn't an "edit" - that was what they broadcast.

I thought it was a David Cross skit.

• Like 1

Algore's Global warming is to blame!!!!!!

Record number of devastating storms Storms have changed their patterns!

let's be serious for a moment.

Every month we are breaking Worldwide heat records. This is a fact.

The water tempature in the Atlantic where this storm is is higher by about 6 or 7 degrees Farenheit. Heat is energy to storms.

The ocean levels have risen, this is a fact. Ignoring the increasing threat from coastal flooding is just stupid and I'm afraid this storm is going to be really bad for that.

Cape May NJ for example broke their tide and flood level records during a Winter storm this year but that didn't get a lot of attention because it was Winter and there wasn't a hurricane connected to but rather just a really bad Winter storm. The results from global warming and climate change are real and are being felt today.

let's be serious for a moment.

Every month we are breaking Worldwide heat records. This is a fact.

Actually that is definitely not a fact. That is, in fact, totally not true. Now if you want to state that we have been breaking heat records consistently for 136 out of 4.5 billion years, then you have yourself a fact.

1) I have never been a young-earth creationist.

2) You don't need to go back very far to have absolute proof that the world was hotter and had higher CO2. As recently as 50 million years ago, (That's 1% of the time the world has been in existence) the temperature was 25 (!) degrees warmer on average.

The issue is that according to Milankovich cycles, the earth should be cooling, not warming at an accelerating rate.

the big story in the 1970's was about the coming ice age

The issue is that according to Milankovich cycles, the earth should be cooling, not warming at an accelerating rate.

When you're talking about cycles of millions of years, 136 is completely irrelevant, let alone 30 years.

Well however long they are, I'm going to guess that 136 is an extremely small portion of them.