2011 Pca - $100,000 Super High Rollers

you can block the game request s lol SergeMatt I would post the pic's here but I would need to put then 1st on photoshop to do that, If Gov had a program were we can load them from our own computer it would be easier
FACEBOOK: just right click on the photo(s) you want to use and hit "copy image location". Go on FCP and hit the image button when your respond to a post. Copy the link into the pop up and enjoy being famous.Any questions?Or if the pics aren't on facebook then you can always use imageshack.us to put them on the web and then link them here. Let me know if you need any help, Rose.
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man Down!Posted 8 minutes ago by donpeters • Level 1: 500-1,000, 100 ante Just 30 minutes into the event, the first player hit the rail. The eliminated man is Dutch player Koen Berendsen. His pocket kings ran into Nick Schulman's pocket aces preflop. No help came for Berendsen and he was out the door in a hurry. "Seat open!" cried out Daniel Negreanu from the table, which prompted everyone to look over and see Schulman stacking a bunch of chipsRead more: http://www.pokernews.com/live-reporting/20...er-high-roller/

1.40pm: Negreanu in actionAs already mentioned, there's a distinct home game feel to the Super High Roller. Egos may be everywhere but they're all being good naturedly massaged. Some players are also being physically massaged, like Daniel Negreanu, whose iliac crests are being thumbed well, revealing Banana Republic underwear. He was up against Ashton Griffin in the cut-off who, with a board of 3♥5♣8♣J♥, checked to Negreanu on the button who made it 35,000 to play. Griffin then raised to 83,000.While Negreanu thought things through elsewhere players were being warned that no food was allowed in the tournament room. A hundred grand is one thing, but rules are rules. Justin Smith, busy eating a salad, didn't take this too well.Negreanu called for a 3♠ river card. Griffin checked, as did Negreanu, turning over K♦K♠ to win the pot and move up to around 300,000. - SB

2pm: In BlumThe latest player to arrive is Viktor Blum who takes his place on table one to the left of Vivek Rajkumar."Good morning sir," said Daniel Negreanu before asking about Blum's trip to the Bahamas. "Long travels," is how Blum described it, having just flown from London to New York, to Miami, to Nassau five hours late and without his baggage. He's now filling in waiver forms. Negreanu looked over at Rajkumar who was disappointed the seat to his left was no longer empty. - SB

wow congrats
ty, still have another 50 to lose and I will be were I want to be.Holidays were brutal and I gained 12 back, need to work out more.
90351134088114104128435.jpg90351134088034102128435.jpg15867118394412047312843.jpg
thx Matt the one in the red dress is from December 2009, and I lost about 60-80 lbs since then for a total about 208
http://mim.io/534d8FISH AND CHIPS SHOWDOWN GETS A CANADIAN TWISTBack home in British Columbia, Canada, Dana Weeks helps run five remote fishing lodges so it’s hardly surprising that she has just won the angling part of the inaugural PCA Fish and Chips Showdown.The Showdown, which is Event #1 of this year’s PCA, is a brand-new tourney that combines fishing on the high seas with high-stakes action at the poker table. The $2,300 buy-in is divided into three different prize pools: the fishing derby ($400 per player), the poker tourney ($900) and the overall champion ($1,000). The overall champion will be determined by a ratio of one-third fishing, two-thirds poker.Dana has been playing poker recreationally since she was a kid but, despite her top-notch fishing credentials, she still might find her Showdown opponents a challenge on the felt. There are only four of them but together they comprise a formidable line-up of live and online prowess: former world champion and Team PokerStars Pro Chris Moneymaker plus online pros Kenneth Hicks, Calvin Anderson and Wade Townsend. Dana’s best live result to date was sixth place in the British Columbia Poker Championships’ Ladies Event in 2007 for $ 5,000.Now the fishing part of the Showdown is done and dusted, Dana and the four guys are heading over to the main tournament area of Atlantis to compete in the No Limit Hold Em tourney. Dana’s husband Rick, who was caring for the couple’s two children Jacob, 9 and six-year-old daughter Mackinly while his wife was out at sea, said: “I don’t play poker at all but Dana has been playing since she was a kid and really enjoys it. I’m Chairman of Rugby Canada so next month we’re heading to Las Vegas for the HSBC Sevens World Series and Dana will be competing in the poker tournament we have for that as well.”Together Dana and Rick run Langara Fishing Adventures (www.langara.com), a pioneering sport fishing business with five lodges in British Columbia’s stunning Haida Gwaii (formerly Queen Charlotte) islands. Some of the lodges specialize in salmon and halibut sea-fishing while others are for Steelhead Salmon and Rainbow Trout fly fisherman. Rick said: “Dana and I actually met when I was on my way to the Haida Gwaii islands to go fishing 18 years ago ... she was working for the airline I chartered the plane with.”edit 2200hupdate in the combined Event Dana placed 2nd wtg girl !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
really happy for Dana, she's one of the top rated fisherwomen so it's about time she got some press
QFT been following her for years..Its been a struggle but her hard work has paid off.

Prizepool and Payout InformationPosted 2 hours 24 minutes ago by donpeters • Level 5: 1,200-2,400, 300 ante The 38 players that came out for this event created a prizepool worth $3,743,000. nearly half of that, $1.5 million, goes to the winner with the top five places being paid out. Here's the payout breakdown.1st: $1,500,0002nd: $1,000,0003rd: $643,0004th: $400,0005th: $200,000Read more: http://www.pokernews.com/live-reporting/20...-roller/?page=2

Prizepool and Payout InformationPosted 2 hours 24 minutes ago by donpeters • Level 5: 1,200-2,400, 300 ante The 38 players that came out for this event created a prizepool worth $3,743,000. nearly half of that, $1.5 million, goes to the winner with the top five places being paid out. Here's the payout breakdown.1st: $1,500,0002nd: $1,000,0003rd: $643,0004th: $400,0005th: $200,000Read more: http://www.pokernews.com/live-reporting/20...-roller/?page=2
Will there be a live stream?
Will there be a live stream?
They'll be filming the final table for espn but it won't be streamed online.Here's the live streaming schedule.PCAlive - Bounty Shootout Day 2 Jan 14th 12:00 ET PCAlive - Main Event Final Table Jan 15th 16:00 ET PCAlive - Bounty Shootout Final Jan 16th 12:00 ET

I think Daniel is chip leader now.8.58pm: The rich keep on getting richerThere's a theory that money attracts money and although that supposition is hard to put to the test when all 38 runners have staked themselves into an event for $100,000 it does seem to be working for Daniel Negreanu. The Canadian went into the break just behind Bryn Kenney in chips and he's already raking more in. Matt Glantz had been making odd faces from the button, all of which said 'I don't know if I should be calling this 42,000 river bet from beardy man.' But he did. Negreanu had made a near post-sized bet into the 50,000 in the middle on a 9♠9♦A♣J♠2♣ board. Glantz finally made the call and was shown Q♣9♣ by Negreanu for trip nines just as Antonio Esfandiari pitched up in time to say: "Weeeeeeeee." The Canadian Team Pokerstars Pro is up to 675,000. -- RD

DN is in 2nd to end the day.Gl on Day 2!1 Tobias Reinkemeier 896,0002 Daniel Negreanu 848,0003 Bryn Kenney 828,0004 Nick Schulman 705,0005 Daniel Cates 622,0006 Eugene Katchalov 551,0007 Andrew Lichtenberger 494,0008 Vivek Rajkumar 483,0009 Jason Mercier 459,00010 Caio Pimenta 409,000http://www.pokernews.com/live-reporting/20...er/#post-171275