We Have Lost The Biatch

It looks like our very good friend the Ottawa Biatch, AKA Dan, AKA the funniest guy on the internet has left FCP.Apparently he didnt like the constant double standards..We will miss you Dan.Lets retire your approx 5000 posts in the FCP Hall of Fame.You were one of the best posters the forum has EVER seen.

7783 posts and probably 7000 of them with no words or commentary..Congrats Dev on single handedly getting rid of the nicest, funniest and most intelligent poster here on FCP

7783 posts and probably 7000 of them with no words or commentary..Congrats Dev on single handedly getting rid of the nicest, funniest and most intelligent poster here on FCP
Posting that picture in the official trolling thread was enough to get him to quit again? How many times is that now anyway?LOLAttentionwhore.
Posting that picture in the official trolling thread was enough to get him to quit again? How many times is that now anyway?LOLAttentionwhore.
The pic/vid was NOT posted in the trolling thread..It was originally posted in the Ovechkin thread..That is the double standard.
The pic/vid was NOT posted in the trolling thread..It was originally posted in the Ovechkin thread..That is the double standard.
Well...it's a discussion thread about Ovechkin...and the picture was *OF* Ovechkin...<shrug>

He needs to grow thicker skin, it's the internet.Plus, since a large majority of his posts are from his biatch alter ego and in the tone of mock outrage, it's hard (impossible) to tell when he is actually angry/annoyed. How is anyone expected to act accordingly when he is legitimately upset about something, when you can't even tell the difference?

He needs to grow thicker skin, it's the internet.Plus, since a large majority of his posts are from his biatch alter ego and in the tone of mock outrage, it's hard (impossible) to tell when he is actually angry/annoyed. How is anyone expected to act accordingly when he is legitimately upset about something, when you can't even tell the difference?
This is the beauty of the Biatch...Its very true that its very difficult to understand what is mocking and what is the real Dan getting annoyed..The bottomline is you will all agree that he is funny and his posts are extremely entertaining.
Well...it's a discussion thread about Ovechkin...and the picture was *OF* Ovechkin...<shrug>
very true..However if he posted a picture of Crosby getting nailed in the Penguins thread, the Penguinos would of been all in a hissy fit and we know where that would lead..I have understood the way the forum works, and the bias that exists..I have learned to live with it..The Biatch has a little more invested so he decided he has had enough.
Pretty much every post from Biatch for the last two weeks could be considered "trolling" -- it's so pervasive I have no idea of he actually is trolling or entirely serious???
I agree. I can't tell the difference if someone is angry or not.
I mean, it's not like he's not coming back. Again.I like Dan, but the Biatch annoys me. The whole thing on our forum with him constantly criticizing Zach, for instance...it could be a level, it could just be him being annoying, but either way I could do without it. It's like I like Serge, but sometimes serge annoyed me. I do fully recognize that Serge has been working on serge lately though, and appreciate/respect the efforts. So in summary, Dan will go be Dan for a little while, then he'll get bored and come be Biatch for a while. It's circular. It's like a carousel. You pay the quarter, you get on the horse. It goes up and down and around. Circular. Circle. With the music. The flow... all good things.
So in summary, Dan will go be Dan for a little while, then he'll get bored and come be Biatch for a while. It's circular. It's like a carousel. You pay the quarter, you get on the horse. It goes up and down and around. Circular. Circle. With the music. The flow... all good things.
aha, hah. I see what you did there.

I'd like to take this opportunity to remind everyone that there is a "Block" feature on this forum. One can choose not to view someone's posts if they wish.

you are 7 away from a Milestone.
Heh, I actually wish you hadn't told me that. I have no plans whatsoever for that 20,000th post but now I feel like I have to try to sketch something out. I'm never going to equal the Monty Python post, there's no point trying. :club:
Heh, I actually wish you hadn't told me that. I have no plans whatsoever for that 20,000th post but now I feel like I have to try to sketch something out. I'm never going to equal the Monty Python post, there's no point trying. :club:
i dont think i saw this epic post.
You commented on it. :)Yeah, not going to worry about 20k, it's not my style. The post will fall where it falls.
i have a bad memory..Assuming it was in Off topic?