This shit is whack yo! besides the crazy disregard for their hand, the hands that come up are crazy, i flopped quads with 33 and 66 was lucky enuf to catch his boat on the turn and get owned. AK called my all in after the flop with no peice at all, I had kk, he rivered the ace, guess thats poker... Now i will use poker tracker! woot woot

This censored is whack yo! besides the crazy disregard for their hand, the hands that come up are crazy, i flopped quads with 33 and 66 was lucky enuf to catch his boat on the turn and get owned. AK called my all in after the flop with no peice at all, I had kk, he rivered the ace, guess thats poker... Now i will use poker tracker! woot woot
This thread is "wack" yo..Please leave the gangster/poker lingo for espn's TILT.
This censored is whack yo! besides the crazy disregard for their hand, the hands that come up are crazy, i flopped quads with 33 and 66 was lucky enuf to catch his boat on the turn and get owned. AK called my all in after the flop with no peice at all, I had kk, he rivered the ace, guess thats poker... Now i will use poker tracker! woot woot
This thread is "wack" yo..Please leave the gangster/poker lingo for espn's TILT.
WORD to yo mutha :!:
Yo censored learn to respect those greater then you, i outta slap the taste outta you mouth.
Chill homey. I got the 411. I'm down. I got the magic stick. Holla
I guarantee you wouldn't make fun of the way he talks if you were sitting across from him at a table. Why try and start shit?
This censored is whack yo! besides the crazy disregard for their hand, the hands that come up are crazy, i flopped quads with 33 and 66 was lucky enuf to catch his boat on the turn and get owned.  AK called my all in after the flop with no peice at all, I had kk, he rivered the ace, guess thats poker... Now i will use poker tracker! woot woot
I guarantee you wouldn't make fun of the way he talks if you were sitting across from him at a table. Why try and start censored?
just stop son .. stop.. what the fu.ck you talkin about?.. I otta slap dick to yo mouth.Now back up bitch, cuz you strugglin. and just start jugglin.. Deez motha fucken nuts in yo mouth.You ainght shit.,, yo skills ainght shit.. Is that keepin it real??.. let me know. I'd love to take you two dummies on any day.., I'd dummy u fools at the tables.. Idiots[/i]

Whats next? Someone gonna re-raise an M9 with a .50 Cal? I read the first few lines of the OP's post... I didn't hurl but I had horrible flashbacks of Rap Videos and some nightmarish TV Program that was on ESPN and made Poker look like Shat

Whats next?  Someone gonna re-raise an M9 with a .50 Cal?  I read the first few lines of the OP's post...  I didn't hurl but I had horrible flashbacks of Rap Videos and some nightmarish TV Program that was on ESPN and made Poker look like Shat
LOL!!.. it reminded me of that link Elkang had with the TilT clips, and the captions making fun of it"No string bets Bitch".. "what.. i said see yours, than i was raising""once you said see, that was it".. "See this son *pulls out gat*".