• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would like to thank everyone for their outstanding fatherly advice

I think you lost the trade.

Dearest Dale,   This Diwali, may you be blessed with good fortune as long as Ganeshki's trunk, wealth and prosperity as big as his stomach, happiness as sweet as his ladoos, and may your trouble be

Dearest Dale,

This Diwali, may you be blessed with good fortune as long as Ganeshki's trunk, wealth and prosperity as big as his stomach, happiness as sweet as his ladoos, and may your trouble be as small as his mouse.

Happy Diwali pal!

• Like 4

Dearest Dale,

This Diwali, may you be blessed with good fortune as long as Ganeshki's trunk, wealth and prosperity as big as his stomach, happiness as sweet as his ladoos, and may your trouble be as small as his mouse.

Happy Diwali pal!

That is awesome. If anyone ever wished me a Merry Christmas that was as figurative and cool as that, I'd probably give them a hug and send them a card lol

• 2 weeks later...

I've waited a long time for this Kuznetsov to show up. Hopefully it lasts for ages.

Of course, I couldn't even get him into group 4 last year to get him signed for 3 years cheaply. Now he'll get a huge raise if he keeps it up. I never catch a break with contracts. :)

• 4 weeks later...