Happy Birthday!

He might not be very well known around here, and he might not post much, but Happy belated Birthday to FCP member Serge.

Maybe we can also coax him into taking more of a position on issues on here, and not be so vanilla going forward. Don't be shy buddy!

Seriously, hope you had a great bday weekend with family+friends. I was going to make an anti-MLSE post, but in honour of your day, I will wait til Monday. :)

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would like to thank everyone for their outstanding fatherly advice

I think you lost the trade.

Dearest Dale,   This Diwali, may you be blessed with good fortune as long as Ganeshki's trunk, wealth and prosperity as big as his stomach, happiness as sweet as his ladoos, and may your trouble be

He might not be very well known around here, and he might not post much, but Happy belated Birthday to FCP member Serge.

Maybe we can also coax him into taking more of a position on issues on here, and not be so vanilla going forward. Don't be shy buddy!

Seriously, hope you had a great bday weekend with family+friends. I was going to make an anti-MLSE post, but in honour of your day, I will wait til Monday. :)

Lol. Thanks buddy

Happy Birthday, Serge.

I hope the Leafs give you the gift of a Kadri signing today.

Thanks. Starting to get worried

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Wayne. Fix your phone and answer my text messages

Maybe he is ignoring you..Its a possibility that we need to think about..

• Like 1

Wayne. Fix your phone and answer my text messages

It was on silent since I slept in today. Had to wake up after the kids were bugging me for breakfast so I hit McDs. If Dale is reading this, I am driving.

It was on silent since I slept in today. Had to wake up after the kids were bugging me for breakfast so I hit McDs. If Dale is reading this, I am driving.

Mcdonalds breakfast can really be fun..