Negreanu Open Wednesdays At Poker Stars

Tournament #315591549 under the Private Tournaments Tab at Poker Star is the $11 Negreanu Open NL Holdem Tournament at 9:00 PM ET tonight.The password as always is fcpfcpI plan on donating some money tonight.With next week being US Thanksgiving there won't be a Negreanu Open since so many Americans will be traveling and not able to play.A really cold wind blowing today in Toronto, I'm thinking some Irish Coffee tonight will warm me up.

lol Thx. I'll try to win this time so I don't have to ask again. :club:
Guess what didn't happen last week?Oh and if someone other than Outsider can help this week. Just don't want to keep having to be a pain in the ass to ya.
now i have to be in!
please take him out.
In. Mostly to watch wsox bubble though.
YOU'LL PAY FOR THAT!
Guess what didn't happen last week?Oh and if someone other than Outsider can help this week. Just don't want to keep having to be a pain in the ass to ya.
I'll help ya out but it won't be til after work at like 5:30 CT. Post your sn on Stars and say something nice about me.
please take him out.YOU'LL PAY FOR THAT!I'll help ya out but it won't be til after work at like 5:30 CT. Post your sn on Stars and say something nice about me.
GalloFXWSox>KingTanner
would be nice if someone could transfer 20$ on stars for 20$ on ftp.
post the sn (I already know your sn, but you must complete the second part) and say something nicer than what Gallo said about me.

Im going to have to play this to silence all my doubtersoh and nutzzcase... the girl in your signature is a filthy, brutal looking whore. Not hot at all, and cross-eyed.and **** all things Chicago.!!!!!

GalloFXWSox>KingTanner
sent $11 on Stars. I appreciate the size 7 too. I rule.
Wsox8 > (Kingtanner + Gallo)
Thanks Nutzz, I am better than both of them combined. Good call. Sent $20 on stars
Im going to have to play this to silence all my doubtersoh and nutzzcase... the girl in your signature is a filthy, brutal looking whore. Not hot at all, and cross-eyed.and **** all things Chicago.!!!!!
That's fine because I don't live in Chicago. AHAMy sn on FT is applejuice16
If you legitimately slowroll tanner to bust him, you get 5 bucks from me. HH plzchicago #1.Everyone plz timebank your tough big chip decisions vs. tanner so he won't be ready for the roll :club:
If you legitimately slowroll tanner to bust him, you get 5 bucks from me. HH plzchicago #1.Everyone plz timebank your tough big chip decisions vs. tanner so he won't be ready for the roll :club:
death bounty on MaxStPolish... you off him and I send you $5