Beth Shak Is A Dumb Douche!

I guess her and Dan got divorced in the last year. Sounds like he would not take her to the hospital to get "surgery" and that was the final straw. From the look of her face it was bad "plastic sugery". lol On the show she made it seem like she made all her money playing poker! No bitch, you made your money by marrying a hedge fund manager and divorcing him. You are a losing poker player, guaranteed! She has this gay makeup artist that travels with her and supposedly her kids want her to marry him. What a frickin train wreck. A worthless post I know but this bitch rubs me the wrong way. Cheers!

A worthless post
You said it not me lol!But yeah she does come off really dumb. I remember posting on a hand she played in a WPT where she folded a hand when the nuts was on the board. If I remember correctly the board was AKQJ10 with no flush possibilities, Men the Master goes all in and she folds.
You said it not me lol!But yeah she does come off really dumb. I remember posting on a hand she played in a WPT where she folded a hand when the nuts was on the board. If I remember correctly the board was AKQJ10 with no flush possibilities, Men the Master goes all in and she folds.
Yea, she didn't represent the poker community very well. I agree about the surgery. Very bad. She looked much better before. LOL at her making a living playing poker. Is she on the stars or full-tilt team?
Yea, she didn't represent the poker community very well. I agree about the surgery. Very bad. She looked much better before. LOL at her making a living playing poker. Is she on the stars or full-tilt team?
beth-shak-rack.JPGJudging by those nipples that could cut glass, FT

True story, at WSOP I was commenting about who Dan Shak's wife was and called her names among the likes of "annoying" and it turned out Dan was standing next to me and heard (he was on his way to break). He just laughed and kinda shook his head and walked away...when I found out later they were divorced, it made much more sense.

True story, at WSOP I was commenting about who Dan Shak's wife was and called her names among the likes of "annoying" and it turned out Dan was standing next to me and heard (he was on his way to break). He just laughed and kinda shook his head and walked away...when I found out later they were divorced, it made much more sense.
liar
I doubt I've ever heard a cooler story.