Partypoker Is A Scam

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No sir. Link please.
LOL dunno where to look, he had this fake myspace account called Lindsey where he would **** with guys and lead them on and just humilate them. He did it for weeks, it was god. He has the commitment for this sort of endeavorer.
LOL dunno where to look, he had this fake myspace account called Lindsey where he would **** with guys and lead them on and just humilate them. He did it for weeks, it was god. He has the commitment for this sort of endeavorer.
is this what you were looking for? http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...&hl=lindsey
He is amazing when it comes to stuff like this.
Unless that's just what you WANT us to think. Because it's really you. I'm on to your game...
Naw this is just getting old doesnt really faze me anymore I actually think this is quite entertaining now !!
Naw this is just getting old doesnt really faze me anymore I actually think this is quite entertaining now !!
What game lol what u wanto play some poker is that what your saying ? See people I can type like a normal person I just type all weird cause its a texting habbit !! And once again NO im not a fake person I got better things to do with my time then to make up fake accounts with fake pictures lol maybe when I was 16 ...
What game lol what u wanto play some poker is that what your saying ? See people I can type like a normal person I just type all weird cause its a texting habbit !! And once again NO im not a fake person I got better things to do with my time then to make up fake accounts with fake pictures lol maybe when I was 16 ...
But Im very flatterd you took the time to put my pics up on here lol
I know coming from me this is going to confuse people even more, but as unlikely as it seems, this girl is real.
Heres a present for you all I stole it of some broads facebooook ahahaha !!

post-44866-1289277398_thumb.jpg

I know coming from me this is going to confuse people even more, but as unlikely as it seems, this girl is real.
Excellent investigative work, sir. But might I take some time to defend this young lady. HERE WE GO (Carl Weathers reference)After viewing the photos posted here I must say that this young lady is quite beautiful. I see in her eyes an innocence that longs to be free in a world that destroys all the pure and wonderfull(!!) things within. I want to get to know her. I want to her to know me. I sense something in her that speaks to me, that speaks to the lost youth inside me. She deserves our respect, and I for one, will give it to her. So welcome, friend. May your journey be swift, and may a great breeze carry you across the sky.And for you haters: Be like me, change your ways, learn to love, etc.
Excellent investigative work, sir. But might I take some time to defend this young lady. HERE WE GO (Carl Weathers reference)After viewing the photos posted here I must say that this young lady is quite beautiful. I see in her eyes an innocence that longs to be free in a world that destroys all the pure and wonderfull(!!) things within. I want to get to know her. I want to her to know me. I sense something in her that speaks to me, that speaks to the lost youth inside me. She deserves our respect, and I for one, will give it to her. So welcome, friend. May your journey be swift, and may a great breeze carry you across the sky.And for you haters: Be like me, change your ways, learn to love, etc.
I think this is the smartest comment Ive seen allday Thanks you made my day :ts !! :club:
I think this is the smartest comment Ive seen allday Thanks you made my day :ts !! :club:
But he's completely mocki.....ah fuck it. I, too, hope nicholee7420 stays around for a while.
I still think Partypoker is a scam though & they are all thiefs lol & Id be a whore If I posted bikini pics Id expect you guys to hate me If I did that lol !!
you don't have to post 'em on here....just pm me
she meant luxuries. DUHHHHHHHHHH you know like jewlweeery and Mercedes and glass doors
No I didnt fool I said LEXURES as in someone lexureing you about something holly **** & you guys say Im dumb lol ur joking right ??