dan and i at the wynn poker reception

that was a fun party wasn't it? did you scoop on the free cigars?g
The party was more than fun. I felt like I fit right in and everyone loved my girlfriend. She is very bubbly and gets along with everyone.I do smoke cigars and they were amazing. The guy hand rolled them right in from of you and then they gave you some to take with you. I still have 2.-Jason
Wow... Reason I am late tonight is I just spent the last 2 hours smoking a Haitian. Guess I have to hope theres some free Cigars when I am there in July!
When we were leaving Hoyt gave me his email address and invited us to Aruba with them in September (or November) which I will definately be taking him up on. Needless to say it was a great experience and made my vacation. -Jason
(I took out eh mumbo jumbo that I didn't want you all to have to see AGAIN)OK this may be a dumb Q but, does this mean Hoyt is paying for you and yer girlfriend to goto Aruba? Or did you win a seat to there? Or are you just buying your OWN way into that event?The way I read it is the first example, which would be pretty freakin sweet!! And it would also make me jealous. :wink: I am trying towin a seat to Aruba. My wife and I have never had a real vacation like that before and I would love to take her there, hope to see ya there.just a OT thought:(can we start a collection up for me to go to aruba, any changes helps. WIth the 1000 or so members here that is only 9 bux apiece to send my wife and i to aruba. that sounds pretty feasible to me, c'mon hook a brotha up) 8)
Has anyone ever seen a pic of Harrington without a hat? I want to see this guy's hair.
All 5 of themIf u have ever seen the world series in wich he won,what was it 96 or so he wasn't wearing a hat and he looks crazy.Hellaofa poker player tho
I think he won in 95. Just saw it last week on ESPN Classic. No hole card cams. Poker sure is better to watch now...
When we were leaving Hoyt gave me his email address and invited us to Aruba with them in September (or November) which I will definately be taking him up on. Needless to say it was a great experience and made my vacation. -Jason
(I took out eh mumbo jumbo that I didn't want you all to have to see AGAIN)OK this may be a dumb Q but, does this mean Hoyt is paying for you and yer girlfriend to goto Aruba? Or did you win a seat to there? Or are you just buying your OWN way into that event?The way I read it is the first example, which would be pretty freakin sweet!! And it would also make me jealous. :wink: I am trying towin a seat to Aruba. My wife and I have never had a real vacation like that before and I would love to take her there, hope to see ya there.just a OT thought:(can we start a collection up for me to go to aruba, any changes helps. WIth the 1000 or so members here that is only 9 bux apiece to send my wife and i to aruba. that sounds pretty feasible to me, c'mon hook a brotha up) 8)
I think he just meant for us to join him not that he was going to pay our way, but I emailed him last night to see if he wants to play a couple heads up games on UB so when we gets back to me I am definately going to bring up the Aruba Trip. I am going to start trying to win a seat into the main event.By the way he said to tell everyone that if you sign up on PokerHost and use the code HoytCorkins and deposit $50 you will get $50 in free money that has no stipulations. I am signing up this weekend. He said the site is pretty new so there tournaments have less people in them than the guarenteed amount they pay! Might be a good place to try and win that Aruba Seat!-Jason
Does anyone else think Dan Harrington is blowing all of his World Series money on clothes? He is always pimped out.
I met DH at the 1995 WSOP and he was friendly and very low key. The term "Pimped Out" is not one I have ever heard to refer to him. 8) :bubblecool: 8)

Dude that's funny that you posted on here. I don't htink u'd remember me but i'm that asian kid that stood behind you during daniel's thing. I just thought u and hoyt knew each other cuz i saw u guys signing up for a game just as i was busting out of mine. lol. it's how it goes. I just thought it was funny that u posted on here. out of all the people who weren't pros that i remembered is some dude, whatever

Sweet. Sounds like a good time. I'm surprised Harrington was there - don't hear about him too often. Thanks for posting the pictures.
Thats because Harrington is THE man! Thats awesome. What a great day it must have been. I went up to Turning Stone last year when FOX did that live tournament and my friends and I got a bunch of pictures with a bunch of different pros. Its a cool experience.
that was a fun party wasn't it? did you scoop on the free cigars?g
The party was more than fun. I felt like I fit right in and everyone loved my girlfriend. She is very bubbly and gets along with everyone.I do smoke cigars and they were amazing. The guy hand rolled them right in from of you and then they gave you some to take with you. I still have 2.-Jason
yeah I got two left also...I plan on smoking em this weekend tho.g
gf = schwing !you young man, are living the good life !!
After her pic made it into the post I feel this post needs to be stickied(sp)
  • 2 weeks later...