Pokerstars Women Poker League Shaping Up

Sort of happy its over..was against it from the start..Maybe there should be womens only neg o open..that way Rose MIGHT have a chance to cash.

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

if $5000 isn't 5000 then what is (5000)?

ty for my new sig

Sort of happy its over..was against it from the start..Maybe there should be womens only neg o open..that way Rose MIGHT have a chance to cash.
Serge did you see that hand I went out on , and pffff good thing I like you, lolonly because I am a leaf fan too :club:
It would be Rose and I HU for the title each week and I'm sure I'd probably come out on top each time. I'm not a woman by the way.
It would be Rose and I HU for the title each week and I'm sure I'd probably come out on top each time. I'm not a woman by the way.
Nope I would unless you sucked out on me. I am a woman by the way.
Nope I would unless you sucked out on me. I am a woman by the way.
Is this the part where I'm supposed to make an inappropriate joke about sucking out on you and then things get awkward?
Is this the part where I'm supposed to make an inappropriate joke about sucking out on you and then things get awkward?
Yeah I think this is where that should happen... :-)

you go girl lol

So wait, what did Rose do?
or is it what she going to do :club:
meth.
you always seek to amaze me Ian lolstill <3
I do seek to amaze YOU though. There's nobody I'd rather amaze.
lolOne day Kurt I will take your money gladly :club:

congrats to Lisa for placing 7th for the year in points in the ladies league on PokerStarshttp://www.pokerstarsblog.com/2011/pokerst...-75-077222.htmlThe fact that women are competitive is not a secret in business or in social circles and it was no secret to the movers and shakers at PokerStars. In August PokerStars stepped up to be the first major online poker site to sponsor a league for women with the formation of the PokerStars Women's Poker League. The competition proved to be very popular, with over 800 women competing monthly. And by some accounts, play in the league was tougher than many mixed competitions.After five months of daily tournaments, two women were awarded in a very big way for their discipline and determination. 'RushRising' from Lincoln, Nebraska came out the winner of the USD league and Claudia 'Daxultanz' Csongei of Luxembourg was named the winner of the European league. Both will have their choice of Ladies Luxury Poker Packages to play in this year totaling $7500.Yearly StandingsYearly US Top 10RushRisingMahgentaLauraFeliximFROMTHESKYGwyneth2112DebilokiDiamondDixiFaBluffyTazwoman75Grano75Overall the top 200 women of PokerStars played in 19,462 games and amassed a grand total of 57,826 points through both leagues.Players from the US comprised about 75% of the league, with players from Canada, Mexico and other countries making up the other 25%.December US Top 10LauraFelixRushRisingRodeorunnerdiamndgrl1joanishortrcgs59Attract$$531MahgentaTazwoman75Bluejay11he inaugural months of the Poker Stars Women's Leagues have been a huge success. Out of the competition rose friendships, camaraderie, and some serious poker skills. Not to mention some big prizes!Watch for details to be released soon concerning the new and improved leagues on PokerStarsWomen.com

Yes it was but not because many of the women were good players but because they were bad but very very lucky and ridiculously unpredictable.

Yes it was but not because many of the women were good players but because they were bad but very very lucky and ridiculously unpredictable.
So you're saying it's harder to play against bad players? Lol.