• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FCP Bob

• Zach6668

• digitalmonkey

• serge

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and sorry about not having everything up to date yet contract wise. I'll be working on that the next couple days and will have it all done hopefully before the weekend but if not over the weekend for

Unlike other predictions, these are meant to insult and offend both finalists.   #1 Eddie Shack Conference vs #1 Tiger Williams Conference   Steelheads (56-25-1) +/- 167 vs Big M (52-25-5) +/-

AHL GM's European Summit 2015 was a blast! Whalers really embraced the culture....     As per tradition of trades whenever owners cross paths... Whalers and Swackers have agreed to swap .25 both

Posted Images

What exactly are you expecting to get for him? I have a man crush on Jones since I have him in the FCHL, and I think that's a pretty fair offer (without looking at your exact needs).
I would rather keep Jones than Hedjuk due to salary.I am looking to improve my team in the areas I need. Arp has an idea but he is half way across the world.
The Shortstackers receive. Brandon Sutter - F - Carolina Evgeny Kuznetsov - F - Washington (Farm) Linus Klasen - F - Nashville (Reserve) - since I would have dropped him anyway to make room Big M's first round pick in the 2012 AHL Draft Big M's second round pick in the 2012 AHL Draft The Big M's receive. Brad Richards - F - Dallas Ales Hemsky - F - Edmonton Shortstackers first round pick in the 2012 AHL Draft Shortstackers third round pick in the 2012 AHL Draft
Zach, I probably get it, but I dont get why if your rebuilding, you give up one of your better assets in your first round pick. If your going the way you are, then that pick could easily be top 5/10. and lets face it, Bob's is 20.ON FIRST GLANCE........I think you paid too much to Bob, and Im all for trading rentals to rebuild.
Zach, I probably get it, but I dont get why if your rebuilding, you give up one of your better assets in your first round pick. If your going the way you are, then that pick could easily be top 5/10. and lets face it, Bob's is 20.ON FIRST GLANCE........I think you paid too much to Bob, and Im all for trading rentals to rebuild.
JediMindTricks.jpg

Bob had previously been praising Kampfer's play but lamenting the fact that he would be much more expensive to re-sign...AHL-The Big Ms-Bob says: (6:53:50 PM)Steven Kampfer-D- Bruins Jan. 15 - 4:03 pm et     Steve Kampfer (nose) left Saturday afternoon’s game.Kampfer was high-sticked by Pascal Dupuis, right in the face. He left the game and went to the hospital where they determined that he had suffered a broken nose. He will be out indefinitely. monkeyman says: (7:05:15 PM)I'm hoping a similar incident happens to Hemsky or Richards tonight :club: Not really! But maybe....AHL-The Big Ms-Bob says: (7:05:27 PM)lolAHL-The Big Ms-Bob says: (7:05:33 PM)I understand

I never learn..Trade offer from me to Ed(in the NGFHL)Brayden Schenn2011 2nd round pickforJerome IginlaMike CamalleriSchenn is signable for a long time very cheapIginla and Camalleri are rental players that he cant sign..He is last in his division, i am challenging for the title.We will see if he accepts.And yes its Camalleri and i know he is a Hab.

Which was the right thing to do....
Not nessesarily if you consider his post in the trade talk forum... "Future superstar Brayden Schenn is available for the right mix of rental players." ...sergeWeber and Selanne are pretty decent rental players wouldn't you agree??? He was asking for Iginla and Camalleri and that was turned down.
Not nessesarily if you consider his post in the trade talk forum... "Future superstar Brayden Schenn is available for the right mix of rental players." ...sergeWeber and Selanne are pretty decent rental players wouldn't you agree??? He was asking for Iginla and Camalleri and that was turned down.
Iginla and Camalleri and way better than Selanne and WeberMain reason is Weber is a dman...I have the best defense in the league..Didnt want defense
Iginla and Camalleri and way better than Selanne and WeberMain reason is Weber is a dman...I have the best defense in the league..Didnt want defense
Actually based on stats you have the 4th best defence in the league!!!
Carolina was 7-1-2 in their last 10 coming into this game.
GreaseballsChara 3 goalsRyder 2 goalsParenteau 1 goalRolston 1 assistCouture 1 goal 1 assist so farThe score so far:Greaseballs 8.0Canadian Gothic -0.5And he has Montreal Goalies...eeewwwwwwwwww