• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

agreed, I like the idea of trying to get new members but 90% wont ever post again
Does it suck knowing no matter how much you whine about newbies being allowed entries, it won't change? And knowing that no matter how much you keep posting all over the place telling people 'ONLY 500 ENTRIES! ITS FULL! STOP POSTING!', people will still keep posting entries into the forum?Don't you hate knowing you talk so much and nobody is listening?

The bottom line is that it is Daniel's site and Daniel's freeroll and unless you are putting up some of the prize money I recommend you stop complaining about the rules of his Fantasy WSOP.

agreed, I like the idea of trying to get new members but 90% wont ever post again
Does it suck knowing no matter how much you whine about newbies being allowed entries, it won't change? And knowing that no matter how much you keep posting all over the place telling people 'ONLY 500 ENTRIES! ITS FULL! STOP POSTING!', people will still keep posting entries into the forum?Don't you hate knowing you talk so much and nobody is listening?
Um...you're listening...

Thats harsh! I've been here every day for a year but don't see the point in writing random shite just to get my post count up unlike some people. There needs to be a fairer way. Like the 500 people who have been registered the longest.Thats far fairer

Thats harsh! I've been here every day for a year but don't see the point in writing random censored just to get my post count up unlike some people. There needs to be a fairer way.  Like the 500 people who have been registered the longest.Thats far fairer
id like to join ...i submitted my entry...team name is" team too late to enter"....any way we can make it an even 1000 entrys lol???

I have an idea, how about we follow the rules that were posted for everyone to see? First 500 and thats it. If some people took advantage of the rules, then something needs to be adjusted.....next year! I read this forum every day. I hardly participate. But, thouroughly enjoy reading. Call me a peeping tom, Flame me for my spelling....but dont take my team out because I only posted 34 times.

I have an idea, how about we follow the rules that were posted for everyone to see? First 500 and thats it. If some people took advantage of the rules, then something needs to be adjusted.....next year! I read this forum every day. I hardly participate.  But, thouroughly enjoy reading. Call me a peeping tom, Flame me for my spelling....but dont take my team out because I only posted 34 times.
i do see your point, and i dont have a problem with not being able to submit my team, i was only saying that I'D LIKE to be able to join in...i understand that i missed the cut off limit, but was hoping to get a reprieve <cough cough daniel> lol...im assuming you wouldnt have a problem with this , correct padrefan???
i vote that jayson should delete anyones entry into the pool if they didnt have 100 posts before the pool was opened up for entries.
Give me a break! I started posting before the announcement, and read faithfully long before that. I should be banned because I didn't talk enough? Pretty funny. Ever think that DN might actually want new people to come to the site? Ever think that if he wanted the site to be restricted he would make it private with a membership fee? You are taking this WAY to seriously! Luckily, no vote for you!

I just think all the arguing is pointless, especially by people who have no influence on the decision. As far as I can tell, there's only three people who post here who have any sort of input on what happens, Daniel, Jayson, and Travis. None of whom have stated an opinion one way or another. I just love how all of the people who are Top 500 are screaming "Leave it the way it is, it's fair!" and almost all of the people who are Sub 5oo are screaming "Change it so it suits me!" Except for me, I just know I should have posted a team earlier than yesterday. But noone else gets to be Lucky #540!!!

No, whatever is decided. The more the marrier. I just dont think there should be cuts, based on participation.
like i said before i agree that this was open to the first 500 entrys and i missed out, but in a sense it isnt totally fair that some ppl that are here everyday cannot join in...i guess i am now contradicting myself from another thread i posted in..i now kinda reverse my position, its not fair for a guy that has just joined this forum <not mentioning anybody in particular>to be able to take part yet ppl that are here alot and contribute alot are left out...yes, i realize i am contradicting myself and yes i do see i was wrong earlier..that being said, i have no problem with not being able to take part.....i t was my fault for not keeping up with the start up date...
Thats harsh! I've been here every day for a year but don't see the point in writing random censored just to get my post count up unlike some people. There needs to be a fairer way.  Like the 500 people who have been registered the longest.Thats far fairer
You shouldn't even be allowed to post since you haven't posted at least 100 times already! And, don't EVEN try to argue that you have more posts than I do, cause that might actually make sense!!! :club:

i know this has been said, but saying 100 posts makes you eligible is pretty ridiculous. i have been a memeber since december but don't post that much because i feel that i can learn more by reading others ideas.now if daniel were to make a stipulation, than a sign up date would be the most logical. but its not our contest so we really can't make the rules. the biggest problem is the people signing up 5 or 6 lists. oh well, who knows.

I'm just gonna pop my head in and say hi, so HI :club: . I just want to point outthat wrto and I for the most part agree with the "newbies", but I think a ten post limit isn't that bad of an idea. 10 posts are nothing and shows that you've put a little something into this forum. Either way I like my team, so may the best person win

registration date is all that should matter. If you did not register before the beginning of May the that is tough luck. IMO. Just giving my vote.Co-D

I'm just gonna pop my head in and say hi, so HI :club: . I just want to point outthat wrto and I for the most part agree with the "newbies", but I think a ten post limit isn't that bad of an idea. 10 posts are nothing and shows that you've put a little something into this forum. Either way I like my team, so may the best person win
I like this idea, the only thing that irks me about the whole newbie thing is the people whose one and only post is their entry (of which there's about 100 of them)I like my team too, and I'm going to tally my points according to the structure and see what happens, regardless of whether or not I'm allowed to participate (Lucky #540). If I would have won, you're all going to hear some bragging, but no griping.

If I were Daniel, I'd seriously be thinking about cancelling this contest altogether. He tries to do something nice and everyone starts sniping at each other and bitching about the rules. Lighten up.Full disclosure: I have no clue if I am in or not, mine was around the 600th post to the thread, but there are lots of extra posts in there. I don't care! I had fun making my team and I'll have fun tracking it. I think DN is VERY cool to do this in the first place and everyone should stop whining (Entry #540 excepted :club: ). Sheesh, throw a little money on the table and look what happens.

does it suck coming into a forum and instead of being welcomed you have to know that everyone is always gonna hate you because in your first 5 posts all you did was attack a member of the forum?
this site has only been up for  about 7-8 months
7-8 months huh? nice try newb. get a clue. its been up for at least 2 years. this forum is a new addition, but not this website, as i stated previously.

I have some good advice for everyone: don't eat yellow snow, trust me, its just not coolI have decided to do nothing but silly posts in these bitch threads from now on to demonstrate how dumb this argument really is