Adam's Extreme Yahoo League 2010-11

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Next time I am picking 3 goalies 1st.
iF the deal with Dubey falls through, ill send you an offer too..I got lots of goalies.

Serge, can you give me till tonight?I like Anderson a lot more than Quick, so I want to give rtm a chance to respond to my offer before I go ahead with anything.

Serge, can you give me till tonight?I like Anderson a lot more than Quick, so I want to give rtm a chance to respond to my offer before I go ahead with anything.
sure
Roberto Luongo may be available to the highest bidder.Offers would be best sent by PM here.
Can you guarantee he will give up 6 goals a game??
After this comment, Dave do not do the deal. I need goalies too!!!
be prepared to give up someone significantly better than Macarthur.
Can you guarantee he will give up 6 goals a game??
Only if the Leafs trade Komisarek and Gunnarson to the Canucks!
I'm willing to part with one or the other of Khabibulin or Lehtonen, the necessary return will be a top flight forward.
I'm interested as to who gets an offer first :club:

Talks with Dubey have broken off...I will open talks with Wayne..However I am not sure you have a player to offer..The type of player i am looking for is a Sedin or Kane..

let's do it
done, pending approval.Thanks for the offer Serge!Also, Jeff, with regards to the goalie situation, I think with 20 people, you are less likely to be playing a guy with two starting goalies every week, so having 1 starter and 1 backup isn't as costly.
Talks with Dubey have broken off...I will open talks with Wayne..However I am not sure you have a player to offer..The type of player i am looking for is a Sedin or Kane..
I don't have a Sedin or Kane. I took 2 Defensemen early (Green and Doughty).Any interest?
I don't have a Sedin or Kane. I took 2 Defensemen early (Green and Doughty).Any interest?
i have interest for sure..Will send you an offer soon.
i have interest for sure..Will send you an offer soon.
Where is the offer? I was hoping for an injury so that one of my backups would get in. What happens, Drew Doughty get's hurt.
Where is the offer? I was hoping for an injury so that one of my backups would get in. What happens, Drew Doughty get's hurt.
Sorry a little busy with 3 mortgage applications today..As soon as I am done.