It's Friday Night And I'm Bored

Something interesting, huh?Well, I'm diseased. Yes, it sucks.I have psoriasis, and it manefests not only all up and down my legs with big thick coats of plaque dried skin, but also under my testes and behind my anus.It generally itches very badly, but when I scratch, I end up with blood on my balls, my fingers, and my ass. :club:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Something interesting, huh?Well, I'm diseased. Yes, it sucks.I have psoriasis, and it manefests not only all up and down my legs with big thick coats of plaque dried skin, but also under my testes and behind my anus.It generally itches very badly, but when I scratch, I end up with blood on my balls, my fingers, and my ass. :club:
Winner
If you have fpps at Stars and don't know what to use them on go to Sit & Go - Satellite - FPP and play some of the 280 FPP 6-Player Hyper Turbos Sats for the $11 Sunday $1/4 Million. They take about 5 minutes to play and if you qualify just unregister and take the tourney dollars.
Thx for the tip. Had no idea u could do that. More like this one please!
I think the Mythbusters debunked this.
I think his post was supposed to be a test - which ones are true and which ones are urban legends.I wonder where that claim about humans and dolphins being the only species that have sex for fun originated.

Im still alive.I also made NZD$1200 this week by knocking on doors and signing random people up to a newspaper subscription. The NZ Herald (a local New Zealand newspaper) is currently running a promotion where you actually get a 43% discount of the retail price of the paper if you get it delivered to your house either 6 or 7 days a week. It costs a dollar a day and you get a free water proof letterbox as well as your choice of one of the following two free gifts:a) 2 Free movie tickets every month for 6 months as long as your still getting the paper. The tickets are worth $31 and you'd only be paying $28 a month for the actual paper, so its a pretty good deal.orb) 2 free magazine subscriptions. One free subscription for the first 6months and another one for the second 6 months.Its not a contract so you can cancel it at any time but your garenteed a 43% discount for life!Its my job to inform people about this shit and get them to sign on the line that is dotted.Unfortunatly this is made difficult for me as a result of the online version of the newspaper, work newspapers, libaray newspapers and my favourite, the free McDonalds newspapers. i.e. people can get this shit for free and I get them to pay for it.Im a salesmen.

If you have fpps at Stars and don't know what to use them on go to Sit & Go - Satellite - FPP and play some of the 280 FPP 6-Player Hyper Turbos Sats for the $11 Sunday $1/4 Million. They take about 5 minutes to play and if you qualify just unregister and take the tourney dollars.
Ive never done this before, but is it possible to win like 7 sats in a row, and then unregister 7 times all at once ? Or do you have to unregister every time you win 1
Ive never done this before, but is it possible to win like 7 sats in a row, and then unregister 7 times all at once ? Or do you have to unregister every time you win 1
I believe if you're registered for a tournament and win a sat in to it, your account is just credited with T$.

I just got back from Ameristar / St. Charles. Winner at the 1/2 level. did you know that people were calling $20 preflop raises with (ten six , soooted) and the like. anyway, like i said, i was winner for the night. i get home and let my shih tzu out to take a pee. any other time she will see the rabbits in the yard and give chase, rabbits make it to the woodline safelythis time, either the rabbit was totally surprised or just finally decided to man up and take a stand but my doggot her ass whooped. it only took about 4 seconds before gracie jones decided she needed out. now ms. jones is at the vet getting cared for and my winnings are now stimulating the economy quicker than i wanted.

Im watching eddie murphy in the golden child while drinking crown/coke. And you think YOUR night is boring :)I'll add something. Uuuuuuuum, just finished 75th of 283 in the 5k gtd PLO tourney on tilt. Disappointing.But in entertainment.....http://starwars.jibjab.com/view/5BbFwFKSb1...mpid=sw_fb_self
This was post #3 in this thread and below is the random list I came up with so Max wins $5.Can you confirm your Stars name and location and I'll transfer you the money.There were 34 items in your list. Here they are in random order:1.32.273.264.65.246.257.198.139.810.111.412.1013.1214.3115.1516.2317.1618.3219.920.2221.2822.2023.1424.725.526.3027.2128.3429.1730.3331.2932.233.1834.11Timestamp: 2010-07-24 15:27:44 UTC
pics or gtfo
i just played 4 of these..won 3 and 3rd in another..I unregistered right away when i won..Not sure what happens if you are already registered..anyone?
i just played 4 of these..won 3 and 3rd in another..I unregistered right away when i won..Not sure what happens if you are already registered..anyone?
if you are already registered, you get the amount in T$ credited into your cashier
You get registered a second time and then your account is banned for life...(either that or you automatically get the $T)
This was post #3 in this thread and below is the random list I came up with so Max wins $5.Can you confirm your Stars name and location and I'll transfer you the money.There were 34 items in your list. Here they are in random order:1.32.273.264.65.246.257.198.139.810.111.412.1013.1214.3115.1516.2317.1618.3219.920.2221.2822.2023.1424.725.526.3027.2128.3429.1730.3331.2932.233.1834.11Timestamp: 2010-07-24 15:27:44 UTC
5th place. awwwwww I was so close!

Bob, i call bullcrap on your op. you led me to believe that you would be judging each post on it being interesting or not. then i find out it was all completely random draw. what a rip....

It's Friday Night and I'm Bored.Post something interesting in the thread and I'll randomly give away $5 on Saturday morning on Poker Stars to one poster in the thread. If I don't find your post interesting you won't win the money but don't worry, my standards for interesting are pretty low.I'll go first.If you have fpps at Stars and don't know what to use them on go to Sit & Go - Satellite - FPP and play some of the 280 FPP 6-Player Hyper Turbos Sats for the $11 Sunday $1/4 Million. They take about 5 minutes to play and if you qualify just unregister and take the tourney dollars.
Bob, i call bullcrap on your op. you led me to believe that you would be judging each post on it being interesting or not. then i find out it was all completely random draw. what a rip....
You don't really want me to have to go through the trouble of judging what was the most interesting. If I do that I might be accused of some Canadian bias. What if somebody had of been talking about moose and maple syrup, would anybody else have had a chance, I think not.
I'd rather be a bomber than a ****ing argonaut
QFT(I hope my QFT post wins the "interesting post" contest)
It's Friday Night and I'm Bored.Post something interesting in the thread and I'll randomly give away $5 on Saturday morning on Poker Stars to one poster in the thread. If I don't find your post interesting you won't win the money but don't worry, my standards for interesting are pretty low.
you point out that you stated it would be randomi point out that you implied you might or might not find a post interestingonly thing Canada is good for is Duck Mountain bear hunting.... maple syrup pretty good though
you point out that you stated it would be randomi point out that you implied you might or might not find a post interestingonly thing Canada is good for is Duck Mountain bear hunting.... maple syrup pretty good though
He also pointed out that his standards are low. In this case, if you posted in this thread, then he found it interesting.

Bob , dont take me too serious. i am feeling kinda pissy today and wanting to argue about anything.

Bob , dont take me too serious. i am feeling kinda pissy today and wanting to argue about anything.
When I start bringing up moose and maple syrup am I taking you seriously, I think not.
If your cat scratches up valuable furniture, tape balloons to it. The cat will never scratch there again.
Leave me out of this
I think his post was supposed to be a test - which ones are true and which ones are urban legends.I wonder where that claim about humans and dolphins being the only species that have sex for fun originated.
Interestingly enough I was out with a few mates the night before Bob made this thread and somebody said both the fact about Dolphins being the only other to enjoy sex and pigs' orgasms lasting 30 minutes.
Interestingly enough I was out with a few mates the night before Bob made this thread and somebody said both the fact about Dolphins being the only other to enjoy sex and pigs' orgasms lasting 30 minutes.
Sounds like quite a night.