best fish quote ever

After someone criticized a fish for chasing a flush with horrible pot odds..."I don't believe in odds."Personally, I don't believe in gravity, but every time I jump off the roof of my house, I still get hurt. What gives?

btw the 3 hands i had were AJ vs A10, flop comes 10-J-A, turns Q, rivers K. the guy check-raises me on the turn, so we lost $ to the rake. cheers,daniel
Umm, dude, I hate to be the bearer of bad news but, had you checked back in this situation instead of making the first bet, you would not have lost that money to the rake.

Dude let me in on some of his amazing statistics when pocket deuces held up against his AK. He let the table know that AK is a 2-1 favorite over any pocket pair under 6...What an idiot.BTW that wasn't my deuces against his AK but it was pretty great at the time.

Quit honestly best I have ever heard was this. Early on in tournament I raise 7x bb after 2 limpers with AA and get cold called by one guy. Flop A 2 3, turn 10 river 4, we get all $ in on the turn. He has 10 5 offsuit. But here is where the best quote comes in when someone else mentioned how bad of a call he made on preflop and on the flop and turn (I try not to critize fish, let them lose their $ in peace)."Every straight has a 5 or a 10 in it so I was going for the straight"Can't argue with that logic :club:
sounds like collusion or is it cheating? someone should start a thread :oops: i quoted the wrong post
After someone criticized a fish for chasing a flush with horrible pot odds..."I don't believe in odds."Personally, I don't believe in gravity, but every time I jump off the roof of my house, I still get hurt. What gives?
LOL! that was awesome man