With 7 people, you guys want to do 2nd place gets buyin back? Been having so much fun watching this so far. Thank you England for the gift. Nice game 1 Germany!

• 2 weeks later...
Planning on widening my thin lead the whole tourney and taking this thing wire to wire :club::ts
Sorry. Got to love a system where the day my team I chose to win it all gets KO'd, I am in 1st at the moment. lol.Problem is now I have to cheer for Ronaldo vs. Spain.
Sorry. Got to love a system where the day my team I chose to win it all gets KO'd, I am in 1st at the moment. lol.Problem is now I have to cheer for Ronaldo vs. Spain.
ya, im toast. Since CL has all my other picks covered, I can't get beat. best i can do is limp into 2nd in the end i think. Here's hoping. No matter though, the US broke my heart.
ya, im toast. Since CL has all my other picks covered, I can't get beat. best i can do is limp into 2nd in the end i think. Here's hoping. No matter though, the US broke my heart.
2014=Video Replays.

well things are simple now i think, at least for me.money back if spain ships it. Big fat loser in any other situation.awesome to be playing for second place!

• 2 weeks later...
Pretty sure I've got this locked up.
Yep, gg.You couldn't have picked brazil or north korea or something, could you have. Bah!!! Here's hoping for the push. I've got 4x this pool on spain winning outright anyways though, so there's much more interest!!!
I just sent CrookedLink the $100 that I was holding for this.
Bob could you double check that these are the only people who sent u the $25:CrookedLinkJam-FlyThephoenix88Waffles2003Did Pilly MxStPolish and Donkslayer really never ship??
I'm tilt only guys. We'll get it all hashed out though I'm sure. When I win I can accept stars so no biggie. Pretty sure I'm legit here, so no worries if someone can't do a xfer or anything out the gate.....or if the winner can even just take mine in tilt. Whatevs. GLA.
Just a reminding heads up. As your post sounded sort of "questioning".Im all square, right?
Bob could you double check that these are the only people who sent u the $25:CrookedLinkJam-FlyThephoenix88Waffles2003Did Pilly MxStPolish and Donkslayer really never ship??
Those are the only 4 who sent me money.Pilly sent me a PM yesterday saying he was at his cabin and would clear it up with the winner when he's back in a couple days.
Just a reminding heads up. As your post sounded sort of "questioning".Im all square, right?
I guess so although i dont think we ever came to a consensus on 2nd place gettin their money back (especially because only 4 of us actually shipped) and i dont really think its cool at all to join a bracket, without having shipped the money first. I dont think people would have been too pleased if youd won it and we found out u never shipped, but w.e.Looks like donkslayer is the only who may have possibly scammed me on this although ill give him the benefiet of the doubt and shoot him a PM. Not holding my breath tho.GG guys.EDIT: MaxSt, sorry I missed the post you quoted. Hadn't seen that you let us know you would be shipping later, my bad. You're good.
I guess so although i dont think we ever came to a consensus on 2nd place gettin their money back (especially because only 4 of us actually shipped) and i dont really think its cool at all to join a bracket, without having shipped the money first. I dont think people would have been too pleased if youd won it and we found out u never shipped, but w.e.Looks like donkslayer is the only who may have possibly scammed me on this although ill give him the benefiet of the doubt and shoot him a PM. Not holding my breath tho.GG guys.
Edit: Just saw your edit after I posted. No worries. I was a bit shocked with this response, especially given my prior heads up a month ago.The 2nd thing I felt was pretty generally accepted based on Pill's original notion of "7 players" as well as the 2nd post when we reached 7 and the general accepting responses.I agree there no formal confirm either way, but as one can see through the thread I was pretty sure 2nd was B/E.The one thing from my OP (if it was even seen) that I still hold is that I feel 36 hours after this is a bit early to be calling the "scam" card. I dunno. That just shocked me a bit.
Edit: Just saw your edit after I posted. No worries. I was a bit shocked with this response, especially given my prior heads up a month ago.The 2nd thing I felt was pretty generally accepted based on Pill's original notion of "7 players" as well as the 2nd post when we reached 7 and the general accepting responses.I agree there no formal confirm either way, but as one can see through the thread I was pretty sure 2nd was B/E.The one thing from my OP (if it was even seen) that I still hold is that I feel 36 hours after this is a bit early to be calling the "scam" card. I dunno. That just shocked me a bit.
Nope never saw your op, but i still stand by what i said about joining a bracket without having shipped or giving any heads up that you would be shipping later. At least you gave us a heads up. he did neither of those things, and again if for some reason he'd won it, i'd sure as hell be pissed my money was going to someone who never shipped his part.i did say i'd give him the benefiet of the doubt though, although he hasnt been on FCP in 2 weeks, so who knows.
Looks like donkslayer is the only who may have possibly scammed me on this although ill give him the benefiet of the doubt and shoot him a PM. Not holding my breath tho.
i did say i'd give him the benefiet of the doubt though, although he hasnt been on FCP in 2 weeks, so who knows.
I don't want to pick nits but in both posts you leave a resounding sense of being scammed, etc., sandwiched in with a marginal disclaimer of "benefit of the doubt".Keeping in mind this posting all took place 36 hours after the event's conclusion. And it wasn't just a single game wager, it was a month long pool. I respect what you are saying about shipping beforehand, etc. That said unless you have reason to truly believe that you are being shorted within these 36 hours, or you are direly in need of this capital infusion, I just think you are pressing a bit too preliminarily here. Things come up IRL that prevent being on your comp doing stuff. It does happen.For the record, your first statement about donk is sorta like saying "you're a cocksucking MF'er. Nothing personal though. But seriously, you are."The fact that you then place reliance on that first statement as a validation about how you aren't jumping to assumptions that you are being scammed is sorta silly.I dunno, I for one felt you jumped on this pretty poorly here. Then again, I don't have any real connections to peeps on here, so perhaps you know more of the people you feel are 'slighting' you that would make you less trusting.GG again tho.