Negreanu Open Wednesdays At Poker Stars

Tournament #260241923 under the Private Tournaments Tab at Poker Stars is the $11 Negreanu Open NL Holdem tournament at 9:00 PM ET tonight.The password as always is fcpfcp.I'm not sure if I'll be playing tonight or not but I'm going to offer some stakes since my horses did so well last week.If you want one of the 4 stakes to tonight's tournament from me let me know in this thread why I should stake you. It'll be the usual 50/50 with no stake back.Have Fun

Not only will I be registering for this Neg-O, I'll actually be playing. Gl on stealing my blinds this week.

darn I will miss taking Gary out this week lol, gl all, will be busy playing a few scoop games have fun all :club:

I have no $ on PokerStars to use, but my game's been steadily building into a 4 figure bankroll now on FTP. And I pay the rent. :)Bertiful (Hull)

I would like a stake, I have a leader board to stay on top of.se7enth_bok (crawfordsville)
since im paying your rent with my winnings, Bob, I would like a stake lol.iamin4u(bethesda)
I have no $ on PokerStars to use, but my game's been steadily building into a 4 figure bankroll now on FTP. And I pay the rent. :)Bertiful (Hull)
You 3 will all get stakes since you're all good people. Others may disagree. I'll send later.Still one stake up for grabs and I'll make my decision from those who ask at about 8.
You 3 will all get stakes since you're all good people. Others may disagree. I'll send later.Still one stake up for grabs and I'll make my decision from those who ask at about 8.
I sent the stake money. Go get em horsies

Received and in. Tyty gl e1 else!

hey could I get a stake bro, i cashed deep a in a couple PokerStars tournies before,My offical Poker Rankin' I'm really in the poker zone right now and will definitley cash if u stake me', you got my guarantee, that the only way i'll get knocked out, is if its a bad beat....my name on PokerStars is: ARS3NICthe last time i played a negreanu open I finished 4th

hey could I get a stake bro, i cashed deep a in a couple PokerStars tournies before,My offical Poker Rankin' I'm really in the poker zone right now and will definitley cash if u stake me', you got my guarantee, that the only way i'll get knocked out, is if its a bad beat....my name on PokerStars is: ARS3NICthe last time i played a negreanu open I finished 4th
Sorry but I already gave out the 4 stakes for tonight.
Not only will I be registering for this Neg-O, I'll actually be playing. Gl on stealing my blinds this week.
The leaderboard is updated through April 28th:http://negreanuopen.com/leaderboard.htmlCheers
For some reason, still one spot up on you. Come and get it !!
For some reason, still one spot up on you. Come and get it !!
My goal is to steal all your blinds. Even if I have to through 6 players to do it.

Yeah for last place. Wasn't really catching much and lost my chips up in medium pots then 4b aipf AQ < TT.

GL all! Too busy enjoying long ass work day (sarcasm) and the remainder of a beautiful chi-town early evening shooting hoops. Now to Vancouver (televisionally) to watch the hawks lay down the law in the land of the canuck.

not much i can do here.....Dealt to Knollie919 [Jc Ts]Hatchet826: folds GWCGWC said, "nc"GWCGWC: folds IamiN4u said, "ty"r23y: folds Knollie919: calls 30GWCGWC said, "you're a station too!"IamiN4u said, "im a calling station also"Figger: calls 30IamiN4u: folds chin14609: checks *** FLOP *** [7h 9s Kd]GWCGWC said, ":ts"IamiN4u said, "yeah"IamiN4u said, ":club:"chin14609: checks Knollie919: checks Figger: bets 120chin14609: folds Knollie919: calls 120*** TURN *** [7h 9s Kd] [Jd]Knollie919: checks Figger: bets 300Knollie919: calls 300*** RIVER *** [7h 9s Kd Jd] [Jh]Knollie919: checks Figger: bets 2830 and is all-inKnollie919: calls 2830*** SHOW DOWN ***Figger: shows [9c 9d] (a full house, Nines full of Jacks)Knollie919: shows [Jc Ts] (three of a kind, Jacks)Knollie919 said, "omg"Figger collected 6605 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 6605 | Rake 0 Board [7h 9s Kd Jd Jh]Seat 2: Figger (button) showed [9c 9d] and won (6605) with a full house, Nines full of JacksSeat 3: IamiN4u (small blind) folded before FlopSeat 4: chin14609 (big blind) folded on the FlopSeat 5: Hatchet826 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 6: GWCGWC folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 7: r23y folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 8: Knollie919 showed [Jc Ts] and lost with three of a kind, Jacks

well i guess my bad run continues....thanks for the stakeDealt to Knollie919 [Ah 8c]Figger: folds IamiN4u: folds Hatchet826: folds Knollie919 said, "lol"GWCGWC: folds r23y: calls 25Knollie919: raises 100 to 150r23y: calls 100*** FLOP *** [3h Ts 8s]r23y: bets 1650Knollie919: calls 690 and is all-inUncalled bet (960) returned to r23yIamiN4u said, "i should probably insta call but i suck"*** TURN *** [3h Ts 8s] [Kc]*** RIVER *** [3h Ts 8s Kc] [Td]*** SHOW DOWN ***r23y: shows [Tc Qc] (three of a kind, Tens)Knollie919: shows [Ah 8c] (two pair, Tens and Eights)Knollie919 said, "awesome"r23y collected 1680 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 1680 | Rake 0 Board [3h Ts 8s Kc Td]Seat 2: Figger folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 3: IamiN4u folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 5: Hatchet826 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 6: GWCGWC (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 7: r23y (small blind) showed [Tc Qc] and won (1680) with three of a kind, TensSeat 8: Knollie919 (big blind) showed [Ah 8c] and lost with two pair, Tens and Eights