Negreanu Open Wednesdays At Poker Stars

Look for Tournament #262241922 under the Private Tournaments Tab at Poker Stars for the $11 Negreanu Open NL Holdem Tournament at 9:00 PM ET tonight.The password as always is fcpfcpI'm playing tonight but suck at NL Holdem so to give myself any chance of winning some money I'm going to offer up 3 stakes for tonight's tournament with the usual 50/50 no stake back deal.If you want a stake let me know your Stars name and location and why you should get one.Have Fun

I'll grab run and run it deep.JSpencerFCP - PhiladelphiaAlso trying to save money for the scoop. Plus I final tabled the first open...Plus I very seldom request stakes...If that adds bonus points.Also, if not staked, I will wind up going to a cash game tonight where I will lose hundreds upon hundreds of dollars, not be able to pay my rent or feed my child, and will inevitably become homeless.

I'll take one, and I deserve it because I was a cooler away from winning in back to back weeks for you. Also I'm a lowly pacers fan :(se7enth_bok (crawfordsville)

I'll take one, and I deserve it because I was a cooler away from winning in back to back weeks for you. Also I'm a lowly pacers fan :(se7enth_bok (crawfordsville)
if bob doesn't i will
if bob doesn't i will
If Lurbz will stake you that will let me stake others so I'll let you be his horse eventhough you've been such a good one for me in the past.
I'd love one, it would be nice to play in the open again. total_con12 (FCP)
You requested one a couple weeks ago but I wasn't able to give you one so you will be one of my 3 horses this week.$11 sent.I'm going to wait a bit longer before I decide who I'm sending the other 2 stakes to so if you want one still not too late to put in your request.
You requested one a couple weeks ago but I wasn't able to give you one so you will be one of my 3 horses this week.$11 sent.I'm going to wait a bit longer before I decide who I'm sending the other 2 stakes to so if you want one still not too late to put in your request.
Thank you
Thank you
The big dead money player is ready to contribute again. I haven't cashed in any games this year and keep getting sucked out on and coolered. Or simply playing bad. :ts Looking forward to meeting the other side of variance tonight :club:
I've been a failure for you the last few go arounds since shipping the 1st one you staked me in.I'll throw my name in the ring though MaxStPolish (lombard)
You and me...Final Table.Make it happen cap'n.
I'll grab run and run it deep.JSpencerFCP - PhiladelphiaAlso trying to save money for the scoop. Plus I final tabled the first open...Plus I very seldom request stakes...If that adds bonus points.Also, if not staked, I will wind up going to a cash game tonight where I will lose hundreds upon hundreds of dollars, not be able to pay my rent or feed my child, and will inevitably become homeless.
trying to save money for the SCOOP so I'll run for you Bob.iamin4u(bethesda)
I've been a failure for you the last few go arounds since shipping the 1st one you staked me in.I'll throw my name in the ring though MaxStPolish (lombard)
I'm going to stake all 3 of you since it looks like I'm probably not going to be able to play myself tonight.Will send the money within 30 minutes.
I'm going to stake all 3 of you since it looks like I'm probably not going to be able to play myself tonight.Will send the money within 30 minutes.
3 way final table part II?? This time I won't exit 8th though and then lose the super stake tho! Thx bob.
might play this depending on how many tables
in other words for sure cause youre incapable of keeping more than 4 tables up

That was fast!! Bob's magic strikes again.PokerStars Game #43333236209: Tournament #260241922, $10+$1 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level I (10/20) - 2010/04/28 21:01:35 ETTable '260241922 2' 9-max Seat #8 is the buttonSeat 1: JoeShowdown (3000 in chips) Seat 2: gatortom64 (2990 in chips) Seat 4: GWCGWC (3000 in chips) is sitting outSeat 8: phishfinder2 (3040 in chips) Seat 9: Hatchet826 (2970 in chips) Hatchet826: posts small blind 10JoeShowdown: posts big blind 20*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to gatortom64 [Kh Kc]gatortom64: raises 40 to 60GWCGWC: folds phishfinder2: folds Hatchet826: calls 50JoeShowdown: calls 40*** FLOP *** [8h 3d 4d]Hatchet826: bets 60JoeShowdown: calls 60gatortom64: raises 260 to 320Hatchet826: folds JoeShowdown: raises 860 to 1180gatortom64: raises 1750 to 2930 and is all-inJoeShowdown: calls 1750gatortom64 said, "lol"*** TURN *** [8h 3d 4d] [8s]gatortom64 said, "nj"*** RIVER *** [8h 3d 4d 8s] [5s]gatortom64 said, "nh"*** SHOW DOWN ***JoeShowdown: shows [8d 8c] (four of a kind, Eights)gatortom64: shows [Kh Kc] (two pair, Kings and Eights)TrueAce13 is connected JoeShowdown collected 6100 from potJoeShowdown said, "yeahh variance my way"*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 6100 | Rake 0 Board [8h 3d 4d 8s 5s]Seat 1: JoeShowdown (big blind) showed [8d 8c] and won (6100) with four of a kind, EightsSeat 2: gatortom64 showed [Kh Kc] and lost with two pair, Kings and EightsSeat 4: GWCGWC folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 8: phishfinder2 (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 9: Hatchet826 (small blind) folded on the Flop