Need A Little Help Pocket 10 3-way Bad Spot?

O.K. found myself in a 3-way pot with 10s. How bad did I blow this one:PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (6 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comSB ($21.30)Hero (BB) ($32.65)UTG ($26.60)MP ($26.05)CO ($24.90)Button ($27.40)Preflop: Hero is BB with 10diamond.gif, 10spade.gif3 folds, Button bets $1.50, SB calls $1.25, Hero raises to $3, Button calls $1.50, SB calls $1.50O.k. First Mistake, just minraising on a 3-bet? Should have went to maybe $5-$6??Flop: ($9) Qclub.gif, 7club.gif, 8heart.gif(3 players)SB bets $1, Hero calls $1, Button calls $1Did not like the Q and I was OOP. AQ could very well be in a 3-bet $3 range with these stack sizes?? I called trying to see what the button would do. If he called, or folded, then If the turn looked better then I was going to try to make a move. Second mistake. Should have raised to like $5-$7?? Make a stand here and if I get called or raised just give up??Turn: ($12) 9club.gif(3 players)SB bets $2, Hero calls $2, Button calls $2Now I know I am in bad shape. At least I am open ended now, but let in a flush draw in and the J 10 just hit money, which might also have been in a 3-bet $3 pre-flop range. At this point I realized I probably should have made the pre-flop bigger and should have made a stand at the flop. (yes?)I know I should not even be here at this point, so now we can move on to hypotheticals. Hypothetically if I raised the flop and got 1-2 calls, what do you do in this spot now? OOP ?? Just flat or fold (Cannot see firing again.)River: ($18) 10club.gif(3 players)SB checks, Hero checks, Button bets $9, 1 fold, Hero foldsAt this point I know I am toast. Yes, I hit the set but like it was any good against the straight and flush. I figured I played so bad the whole hand to just let it go. Only good decision I made in this hand. Basically, at the flop mentally I was confused on how to handle it and ran short on time. Instead of just spewing I just shut down.Did I analyze this hand decently? If I can see/understand the mistakes after the fact, maybe I will start to see them BEFORE I make them and make the correct play.Thanks!!

PF is beyond awful. I make it at LEAST $6 there, usually closer to $8.Peeling one on the flop isn't awful, but fold the turn.But this is another one of those spots you should just never be in because PF is that awful. If you do make it $6-$8 and both call and flop action is the same, either raise or fold the flop.

...I called trying to see what the button would do. If he called, or folded, then If the turn looked better then I was going to try to make a move. Second mistake. Should have raised to like $5-$7?? Make a stand here and if I get called or raised just give up??...should have made a stand at the flop. (yes?)
Okay, you reference making a move/making a stand on the flop or turn. What exactly are you referring to?
...I called trying to see what the button would do. If he called, or folded, then If the turn looked better then I was going to try to make a move. Second mistake. Should have raised to like $5-$7?? Make a stand here and if I get called or raised just give up??
Okay, you reference making a move/making a stand on the flop or turn. What exactly are you referring to?
I called the $1 to see if the button was going to raise. With me being OOP I was scared of making a stab here, with having 2 more behind. Is this a flawed thought?If the turn came with say 2/3/4/7/8 or even a 9 and none of them were clubs, and SB checks or makes another small bet, then I was planning on making a bigger bet/raise here. When the club came I did not see trying to do anything, because something like AK clubs (which possible range for calling 3-bet flop, but then again I let everyone in too cheap) just locked it up, and I did not want to spew any more $$$.I understand that I was too cheap pre-flop, but lets pretend that I did make it $6, and the same results came. Was my "battle plan" decent sounding, or is this just a complete idiotic thought process??
PF is beyond awful. I make it at LEAST $6 there, usually closer to $8.Peeling one on the flop isn't awful, but fold the turn.But this is another one of those spots you should just never be in because PF is that awful. If you do make it $6-$8 and both call and flop action is the same, either raise or fold the flop.
winner winner chicken dinner. i mean if we are 3 bet squeezing we need to try and get someone out. period. and as for the turn call, what was your plan there? to fold improved rivers? i mean your hoping for a red jack to maybe split or get your call back,... at best. fold it so fast.
I called the $1 to see if the button was going to raise. With me being OOP I was scared of making a stab here, with having 2 more behind. Is this a flawed thought?If the turn came with say 2/3/4/7/8 or even a 9 and none of them were clubs, and SB checks or makes another small bet, then I was planning on making a bigger bet/raise here. When the club came I did not see trying to do anything, because something like AK clubs (which possible range for calling 3-bet flop, but then again I let everyone in too cheap) just locked it up, and I did not want to spew any more $$$.I understand that I was too cheap pre-flop, but lets pretend that I did make it $6, and the same results came. Was my "battle plan" decent sounding, or is this just a complete idiotic thought process??
Define "making a stab". Why would you raise the turn with the cards you listed?

This hand is just wowbadPot it preflop... this is an easy squeeze / value playDon't let yourself get blocker bet on the flop... pop it up to whatever your normal sized bet would be if checked to... $7 sounds good here