Official 2010 Playoff Trash Talking Thread

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the fact that Gill was all over him and pushed him into Halak doesnt matter I guess
His ass was already in the crease before Gill touched him.
the fact that Gill was all over him and pushed him into Halak doesnt matter I guess
Gill didn't touch him until after the puck went by. Knuble didn't touch Halak until the puck went by either. Doesn't matter if he's preventing Halak from doing his job, within the crease, though.
YA baby...Alls well in hockey again..Down 4-1 most teams would of just given up..
I wish, more often it's the team up 4-1 that gives up, forgets what kinda play got them there and starts playing some half assed attempt at a trap, and lets the other team come back.

I'm willing to take more action on Chicago to win the series, if anyone is interested. Up to, say $100 per person. Same goes for Vancouver.In fact, same goes for Detroit, Washington and Pittsburgh, those since those series are now tied, I'll give better odds than even money.Smaller bets are welcome too.Note - I'd most likely want to settle the bet reasonably soon, unless its with someone I have others with. I can pay by email money transfer or mail a money order. I'd want to be paid by email money transfer, or transfer on FTP or Stars.heh. I really thought it'd take at least into the second week before I was into betting on the playoffs!

Just to give you an idea of the actual odds. Boston is now a fav.Hockey - To Win SeriesLoading... OTT Senators v PIT Penguins Book Closes Apr 18 18:35 OTT Senators +210 PIT Penguins -250 PHL Flyers v NJ Devils Book Closes Apr 18 18:05 PHL Flyers +130 NJ Devils -150 DET Redwings v PHX Coyotes Book Closes Apr 18 15:05 DET Redwings -245 PHX Coyotes +205 COL Avalanche v SJ Sharks Book Closes Apr 18 21:35 COL Avalanche +260 SJ Sharks -320 MON Canadiens v WAS Capitals Book Closes Apr 19 19:05 MON Canadiens +375 WAS Capitals -500 BOS Bruins v BUF Sabres Book Closes Apr 19 19:05 BOS Bruins -125 BUF Sabres +105 LA Kings v VAN Canucks Book Closes Apr 19 22:05 LA Kings +145 VAN Canucks -165 NAS Predators v CHI Blackhawks Book Closes Apr 18 20:35 NAS Predators +180 CHI Blackhawks -220