Folded Too Early Or Good Fold?

ok so heres a $3 9 man sng at poker stars, do you think i folded to early or made a good fold? (hopefully this converter works) Notice i had a decent stack, would it b worth it?PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 3.4 Tournament, 25/50 Blinds (8 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comsaw flopSB (t1395)BB (t1330)UTG (t1050)UTG+1 (t1425)MP1 (t1015)Hero (MP2) (t2960)CO (t1770)Button (t2555)Hero's M: 39.47Preflop: Hero is MP2 with 8 :club:, 8 :4h2 folds, MP1 calls t50, Hero bets t100, 1 fold, Button raises to t200, 1 fold, BB calls t150, 1 fold, Hero calls t100Flop: (t675) 3 :3h, 7 :ts, 5 :5c(3 players)BB checks, Hero checks, Button bets t300, BB calls t300, Hero foldsoutcome will be posted.....

Minraising is really bad. You have plenty of stack to get some money in the pot here. Minraising will entice a lot of players to come into the pot, basically requiring you to hit a set to continue.As played, I think we call and re-evaluate on the turn. We have draws to a straight and hitting our set should make our hand best too.

this is a pretty thin, read dependant spot. it could go either way with being ahead or behind but i'd fold here because i have plenty of chips and can get involved in a better spot later on. if i had a shorter stack (like around $1k) i think i'd get it in here. just my 2 cents.

Minraising is really bad. You have plenty of stack to get some money in the pot here. Minraising will entice a lot of players to come into the pot, basically requiring you to hit a set to continue.As played, I think we call and re-evaluate on the turn. We have draws to a straight and hitting our set should make our hand best too.
I'm confused why you would give up so easy. You min raise preflop making it almost a requirement that you hit a set cuz you know your going to have callers. However, you actually got the perfect flop for you hand. Rainbow board 7 high! Perfect!Unless you are up against the tightest player ever and have him on a set or two pair, why would you even think about folding? Very good chance he has nothing other than two overs. Look at the texture of this flop, he called your min raise pre flop, but did not reraise you. Now when garbage comes out he repops you? He probably thinks u missed this board and is trying to steal it. There is a chance that he has A5 or A7, or simply two overs. If he had a higher pp he almost certainly would have reraised you preflop. I would definitely raise him and maybe even shove here.
I'm confused why you would give up so easy. You min raise preflop making it almost a requirement that you hit a set cuz you know your going to have callers. However, you actually got the perfect flop for you hand. Rainbow board 7 high! Perfect!Unless you are up against the tightest player ever and have him on a set or two pair, why would you even think about folding? Very good chance he has nothing other than two overs. Look at the texture of this flop, he called your min raise pre flop, but did not reraise you. Now when garbage comes out he repops you? He probably thinks u missed this board and is trying to steal it. There is a chance that he has A5 or A7, or simply two overs. If he had a higher pp he almost certainly would have reraised you preflop. I would definitely raise him and maybe even shove here.
Wtf are you on? The button did 3bet pre. You need to read better.It almost seems your beat, but I'm calling to reevaluate on the turn. If he gives up and it's a blank he almost definitely has two overs. If not and you miss completely, its a c/f.
Wtf are you on? The button did 3bet pre. You need to read better.It almost seems your beat, but I'm calling to reevaluate on the turn. If he gives up and it's a blank he almost definitely has two overs. If not and you miss completely, its a c/f.
There are lots of potential overs in his range.. Q, K, A... are we giving up on all of them if hes agreesive? What if hes aggresive on a blank?
There are lots of potential overs in his range.. Q, K, A... are we giving up on all of them if hes agreesive? What if hes aggresive on a blank?
Yes, there are easily potential overs, but also 88 is hard to play postflop. This is a fortunate flop, but donkeys at microstakes minraising pre and then betting less than half the pot? That's just them asking "please call my AA or KK"

Ok too explai my fold, i was quite sure one of these guys had a high pp from the way they were beting both pre-flop and on flop. Also I had a decent stack too not have too risk any more chips than neccesary as it is only 9-man sng. However, I wish i would have called............... turn came 8................. AAARRRRGGGHHHH.One guy turned over jacks the other aces, so my fold is 100% defencable as I only had 2 realistic outs to better my hand and was behind from pre-flop.Also the check-call worried me, after the pre-flop play.

My mistake, I didn't look at the hand closely enough. With the min reraise and the other guy calling, and then calling again on the post flop bet, I would think you are behind at least one of these guys. I am guessing that the guy that was smooth calling the raises had the pocket aces? I would probably lay it down too with two guys still in the hand you would have to assume at least one of them has you beat.
Ok too explai my fold, i was quite sure one of these guys had a high pp from the way they were beting both pre-flop and on flop. Also I had a decent stack too not have too risk any more chips than neccesary as it is only 9-man sng. However, I wish i would have called............... turn came 8................. AAARRRRGGGHHHH.One guy turned over jacks the other aces, so my fold is 100% defencable as I only had 2 realistic outs to better my hand and was behind from pre-flop.Also the check-call worried me, after the pre-flop play.
There you go, donkeys.