You Should Try Tennis Daniel....

I think you would like it. It combines aspects of both golf and poker, two things you obviously enjoy. It shares many of the same swing fundamentals as golf, and many if the strategic aspects of poker. Furthermore, with your busy schedule it would be much easier to schedule tennis matches than basketball games or golf matches. If you haven't already, give tennis a try. It's a sport you can play until a ripe old age. It is great exercise...a full body workout. Oh did I mention it is highly competitive and LOTS to gamble on?

I think you would like it. It combines aspects of both golf and poker, two things you obviously enjoy. It shares many of the same swing fundamentals as golf, and many if the strategic aspects of poker. Furthermore, with your busy schedule it would be much easier to schedule tennis matches than basketball games or golf matches. If you haven't already, give tennis a try. It's a sport you can play until a ripe old age. It is great exercise...a full body workout. Oh did I mention it is highly competitive and LOTS to gamble on?
Plus it would be easier to come out of the closet and find a boyfriend.kidding daniel!

A really fun sport I just picked up is croquet.I think if any of you guys tried a real game of golf croquet on a regulation court you would agree that this is one fun sport.At my club we have one of the best set of courts in the country, maybe the world.MF76_resizedcroquet.jpgThis game is a perfect gambling game too.But unless you have a real laser leveled court with regulation wickets etc, then I don't think you can appreciate the game for all it's worth.I would bet all my money that if Daniel ever played once, he would be hooked.The angles are snooker like, the strategy of an association rules game with 3 ball rushes etc, it is a really intense game

A really fun sport I just picked up is croquet.I think if any of you guys tried a real game of golf croquet on a regulation court you would agree that this is one fun sport.At my club we have one of the best set of courts in the country, maybe the world.MF76_resizedcroquet.jpgThis game is a perfect gambling game too.But unless you have a real laser leveled court with regulation wickets etc, then I don't think you can appreciate the game for all it's worth.I would bet all my money that if Daniel ever played once, he would be hooked.The angles are snooker like, the strategy of an association rules game with 3 ball rushes etc, it is a really intense game
A1 as usual