Ncaa Tourney Pool

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I do an auction pool (all 64 teams in tourney are bought at auction), you win money for each round, plus addt'l money for upsets in the 1st two rounds, depending on the upset size.Owned Ohio, Murray St., Cornell. So woot there!Own MSU and W. Va.Man, if these two teams can win, I'll take both final four win $$$'s, PLUS get an auto-national champ win since I'll own both horses.MSU WVa OOOOOOOOOOOONE TIIIIIIIIIIIME.....and if this can happen, it will essentially make my vegas losses (less online poker W/D and march madness exploits) very very low, which would be an awesome close to the march madness season and start to baseball.Sorry kobe. Duke needs to eat a fat one. That said, I'm a big kobe fan, both the player and the online poster, and actually named our kitten kobe (after the hoopster....although we can pretend its for you if you want) LOL.

Well, congrats to Butler for getting into the Championship. Amazing. But now, it is time for what some people will call "The Main Event".Good luck to Kobe in this...enough of that. Here is a small glimpse of the future.92048e0668678c42c10bb2e5d118a640.jpgfb1011708.jpgmsu7032707.jpgmcroberts_cry.jpgduke-kid-crying.jpgGO WVU!!! We got the guy who was first place from day 1 looking to run to the end vs. the guy who was last most of they way.GO GO GO!

Well, congrats to Butler for getting into the Championship. Amazing. But now, it is time for what some people will call "The Main Event".Good luck to Kobe in this...enough of that. Here is a small glimpse of the future.92048e0668678c42c10bb2e5d118a640.jpgfb1011708.jpgmsu7032707.jpgmcroberts_cry.jpgduke-kid-crying.jpgGO WVU!!! We got the guy who was first place from day 1 looking to run to the end vs. the guy who was last most of they way.GO GO GO!
gtfo maryland. lets go devils. Gl pillypill
  • 10 months later...