Just 4 Old Times Sakes.....

Barragament with stakes........ $4.40 180 man on ps...... I will give out 10 Stakes to a 4.40 180 man on stars....... rules as follows:First 10 people(members who used to play these barrages with us take presidence) 50/50 nsbMust wait till all 10 stakes are received then we will all register in the same 4.40Post ps screen name and list 3 canadian beersanyone who wants to come in on their own dime is welcome.cheers.1. iamin4u2.Sick Boy (Mulchick)3. I_fold08 (se7enth_bok)4.toughguytom5. Delved (PS Bert)6.JONYJUICE

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, since i'm already playing if you don't mind i'll stake whore tonight...3 canadian beers..mmm, that's a toughie lolblue, canadian and ov
Sent LOL OV!!

Ok ill put a time limit just so we all arent here till midnight waiting for 10 people....30 mins and we start so 8:15 est

Lol btw im sitting on 18k in the 2.75, bubble about to burst.
Nice i totally thought that everyone was out rg is still in too make sure to update that thread for me k?
Nice i totally thought that everyone was out rg is still in too make sure to update that thread for me k?
I just got knocked out, thread updated.i was super short and thought i was being bullied, since the same guy bullied everyone else, just turned out he woke up iwth a hand

Lets try to get one this timePS Bert (Stevens Point)Labatt Blue, Molson Dry, Maclays