• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And you'll be gay.        

Those Dufour-Lapointe sisters are pretty sweet looking.   Plus that Indian guy on the Luge is a freak.

Posted Images

7? Really? Which game? Which end? I wanna see it

In US on NBC website, you can watch any event that has already occurred in full

Damn, just found out it was today and against who. The US women really, really, really suck. And they seriously lack in the hotness category

I enjoy watching the moguls.

I do not. I hate most judging sports.

Time and or distance please. I will take Biathlon 100 times over moguls or even something like Ice dancing

• Like 1

If you could be the world best in any winter Olympic Sport what would you pick?

Hockey not included.

For me it's speed skating. Those are some serious well conditioned athletes.

Hockey not included.

Easy one. Downhill racer

Ya, I keep going back to downhill racer too. I think speed skating would probably be #2 though.....cant really think of anything else I love in the Winter.

If I had choice of summer/winter, Swimming would be near the top for sure, especially the longer races.

Hockey not included.

Hockey because that would mean I was very rich.

Summer would be tennis because it's the sport I play and love and it would mean I was very rich.

Hockey because that would mean I was very rich.

Summer would be tennis because it's the sport I play and love and it would mean I was very rich.

oops didn't see not to include hockey

Downhill then

I'm watching an event that I don't even know what it's called. I'm watching women ski down a hill, slide down steel rails, ski backwards into a few somersault jumps, and flip head over heels like 7 times.

I hate judging competitions too, but this thing is keeping me interested with its sheer craziness .

I'm watching an event that I don't even know what it's called. I'm watching women ski down a hill, slide down steel rails, ski backwards into a few somersault jumps, and flip head over heels like 7 times.

I hate judging competitions too, but this thing is keeping me interested with its sheer craziness .

I think that's snowboarding.

I think that's snowboarding.

That is Ski Slopestyle. They are on skis not snowboards.

good win for the Canadian women..Very scary finish though..

Meh. I will get into Gold medal game but I have a hard time getingt excited for an Olympic sport where once you are named to either the Canada or US Olympic team it is like winning a silver w/o playing a game

Meh. I will get into Gold medal game but I have a hard time getingt excited for an Olympic sport where once you are named to either the Canada or US Olympic team it is like winning a silver w/o playing a game

ya the other teams are in a different class..the gap is getting closer though I think...

The hockey was really good today..Back and forth..Lots of skill..

The olympic tourney should just be a best of 7 final for the Gold and Silver..the rest of them can play for the bronze..