Well I take back all what I said:"Fans of 'Survivor' can breathe a little easier today, as CBS announced they have renewed the pioneering reality series for two more record-breaking seasons. But will Jeff Probst still be around to see it? Or has his torch been snuffed out?"http://www.aoltv.ca/2010/01/25/survivor-am...g-race-renewed/

• Replies 890
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I take back all what I said:"Fans of 'Survivor' can breathe a little easier today, as CBS announced they have renewed the pioneering reality series for two more record-breaking seasons. But will Jeff Probst still be around to see it? Or has his torch been snuffed out?"http://www.aoltv.ca/2010/01/25/survivor-am...g-race-renewed/
He should be asking for a shitload of money.

1.canuckickstan PICKS Russell2.untilted PICKS James3.Figger PICKS Colby4.SAM_Hard8 PICKS Rupert5.gobears PICKS Amanda6.brvheart PICKS Sandra7.Gallo PICKS Tyson8.sinc PICKS danielle9.troyomac PICKS Boston Rob10.Mercury69 PICKS Stephenie11.Ottawa Biatch/Serge PICKS JT12.Governator PICKS Cirie13.looshle PICKS coach15.hblask PICKS Tom16.dna4ever PICKS Courtney17.GWCGWC PICKS Sugar18.Tehtoe PICKS Parvati19.king_tanner PICKS Randy20.Naked_Cowboy PICKS Candice14.vatche PICKS Jerri

Even though I think Russel is an awesome player, I don't think he does well given the way he looked/acted on the finale. But I wouldn't mind cheering for him.

Didn't Parvati win? Past winner will have it tough.Stephanie is the best value I see. I also agree about Sugar.
I had Stephanie in my top 7, I think like maybe 4 or 5, don't remember.
Didn't Parvati win? Past winner will have it tough.Stephanie is the best value I see. I also agree about Sugar.
Yes but 4th from the last pick, past champion, I like it.Stephanie at 10 is a good pick, but I wouldn't go as far as great value.

I'm suprised Stephenie, Tom, JT, and Parvati went so low. I had Stephenie ranked #2 lol. Rupert, James, Sandra look a little high.Even though I don't think I have a chance, I'm pretty happy with Randy at #19. Hopefully he will have an ally with Tyson on the villain side.

I wonder how much the 'past winner' thing will hurt people. There are so many of them, I wonder if it will just even out. I can't complain about the person I got at #15 -- Fireman Tom. I think I had him in my top 5.

I'm suprised Stephenie, Tom, JT, and Parvati went so low. I had Stephenie ranked #2 lol. Rupert, James, Sandra look a little high.Even though I don't think I have a chance, I'm pretty happy with Randy at #19. Hopefully he will have an ally with Tyson on the villain side.
I think Randy could become a great pick. It really depends how much he can tolerate at camp before he blows up. The egos on the evil side are going to be through the roof. Randy is one of the most entertaining players in the game, I hope he goes far.I picked Cirie in hopes that she'd automatically be in an alliance with Amanda and James from the beginning because of their history. Although, that strategy may have backfired on me as apparently Amanda said she wanted Cirie out on video... doh.
The guy destroyed everyone in season 2 and he still lost lol. I can't see how he can win.
heh, hes probably still haunted till this day by that decision he made :Phe has the perfect balance of social skills, physical strength, common sense, smarts and balls...i like his chances as long ad he doesent get unlucky.
No one knows Russell and I think that he goes really deep, but doesn't win again. Just like last time, he needs people that he thinks won't 'win', which means he will take women, since he hates women. That also means that he will probably be looking to take women that have already won. So my predication is that Russell takes Sandra and someone else (like Parvati) with him and then he loses badly at final tribal. Again.