I don't think having 3 buyins will make 25NL players set mine any more than they usually do. No problem staying imo.
if i have a deep stack and see a villain with a monster stack, im just looking to see an ass load of flops with hands that can hit big in the hopes of getting a huge double up, so why is it unreasonable to think that others may see the same thing as me?

Because is their stack size and not ours that determines if they can profitably set mine, rumsey. And if you're at my table and are deep and I'm deeper, please oh please try to see an ass load of flops with me. That doesn't mean you're any more likely to stack me than I am to stack you.

if i have a deep stack and see a villain with a monster stack, im just looking to see an ass load of flops with hands that can hit big in the hopes of getting a huge double up, so why is it unreasonable to think that others may see the same thing as me?
Because is their stack size and not ours that determines if they can profitably set mine, rumsey. And if you're at my table and are deep and I'm deeper, please oh please try to see an ass load of flops with me. That doesn't mean you're any more likely to stack me than I am to stack you.
That.It is such a common misconception. People see a huge stack a think that they will always spew off regardless so they will play anything to hit big against them. However I don't think that changes what a villain will do with a small-mid PP meaning to set mine. I'm sure they will call regardless if you have 300bbs or 3bbs...