Survivor Fantasy Pool: Heroes Vs Villains

Official Cast Revealed ....http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34739276/ns/en...ent-reality_tv/The new cast of "Survivor" is, from left, Benjamin "Coach" Wade, Courtney Yates, Amanda Kimmel, Rob Mariano, Cirie Fields, Rupert Boneham, Stephenie LaGrossa, Colby Donaldson, Tyson Apostol, Jessica "Sugar" Kiper, James "J.T" Thomas Jr., Danielle DiLorenzo, Sandra Diaz, kneeling from left, James Clement, Parvati Shallow, Russell Hantz, Candice Woodcock, Tom Westman, Jerri Manthey and Randy Bailey.9e012321-9428-4d6d-8bb1-16dfd5dbef21.hmedium.jpg
Boy, you sure are fast!
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, I'm surprised that Johnny Fairplay isn't on this season.
I don't think Jeff would let him. Word is that there are pretty hard feelings between the two, and Jeff tried to keep him off the FvF season. Since he quit, I doubt he would ever be allowed to play again.Plus, he's just a pussy who thinks he's something.

Sorry to those wishing to play in this one, but we're filled up with the same players from last season - everyone has now confirmed that they are in.Transfers can be sent to Gov-FCP - cheers!Lets come up with a draft date so we can get things organized. We'll get Bob to do the random draft order again as he did last year. I like to do the drafts on Sunday evenings because generally everyone is back at home and/or playing online at the time. January 31 is not good for me but any other one is. What about February 7th? That's the same week the season starts. That way everything will be fresh in our minds for it.PaidGovernatorNaked_CowboyuntiltedhblaskTehtoeFiggergobearstroyomacGalloGWCGWCcanuckickstanking_tanner

Feb 6th works ok for me, but I'll just be sending in my picks anyway, so it doesn't really matter. How about Feb 7th and 1pm. The Superbowl doesn't kick off until like almost 6pm, and most parties don't start until 4pm.

shipped on StarsI just watched the cast preview at cbs.com. I'm so glad Sugar's back. Side bet: $20 on whether the eventual winner will be a hero or villain. I like the villain side so if anyone wants to take the hero's, lemme know.

shipped on StarsI just watched the cast preview at cbs.com. I'm so glad Sugar's back. Side bet: $20 on whether the eventual winner will be a hero or villain. I like the villain side so if anyone wants to take the hero's, lemme know.
I don't know who's on which side. I would rather bet on a gender. I'll take female for $20.
I don't know who's on which side. I would rather bet on a gender. I'll take female for $20.
bet
Anyone do a transfer? I have FTP and no Stars.
GWCGWC on FTPshipped 20 on stars for Gallo

look, my list, 1-20 is tyson. if i draw a bottom number for the howevermanyth time in a row, and one of you picks him, i'm going to find your stars / tilt SNs and follow you around until this season ends. fair warning, happy picking.