Villian in the hand is a station probably sees like 70% of all flops and about 30% rivers. Had shown some agression when checked to but not alot. Just saying he doesnt only have a call button, but he is still pretty terrible. We get AK hearts make a standard raise now whats your move ?PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (9 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comsaw flopHero (UTG+1) ($30.15)MP1 ($11)MP2 ($57.90)MP3 ($8.90)CO ($5)Button ($5)SB ($5.50)BB ($11)UTG ($5)950946.gifPreflop: Hero is UTG+1 with Kheart.gif, Aheart.gif1 fold, Hero bets $1, 1 fold, MP2 calls $1, 5 foldsFlop: ($2.35) 3heart.gif, 9heart.gif, Qdiamond.gif(2 players)Hero bets, Hero c/r's or c/c's?,Hero bets $1.50, MP2 calls $1.50Turn: ($5.35) 4diamond.gif(2 players)

barreling and almost 100% second barrel, river if we missed is an easy check fold. checking flops could lead to a free turn and missed value

WTF?change tables.
Didnt even notice that till now. Normally i do try to close down tables when they get infested with scummy SSers, however i think the reason i didnt leave this 1 was because of the fish in the hand.edit: The half stackers though(those with anything between 8-20) are profitable as hell too
Didnt even notice that till now. Normally i do try to close down tables when they get infested with scummy SSers, however i think the reason i didnt leave this 1 was because of the fish in the hand.edit: The half stackers though(those with anything between 8-20) are profitable as hell too
Its only profitable is they are weak retards who hate money.otherwise they have successfully cut off all implied odds you might have, any FE you could gather and basically tailored your game to suit a TAG's.Now if you're good, you can pick your spots and scoop blinds more, but eventually they'll view this as loose, and they'll start limping big hands hoping to trap you.Its easy to beat crappy SS'ers. But its annoying (for me at least) because I like playing LAG all around, instead of postional TAG.
Its only profitable is they are weak retards who hate money.otherwise they have successfully cut off all implied odds you might have, any FE you could gather and basically tailored your game to suit a TAG's.Now if you're good, you can pick your spots and scoop blinds more, but eventually they'll view this as loose, and they'll start limping big hands hoping to trap you.Its easy to beat crappy SS'ers. But its annoying (for me at least) because I like playing LAG all around, instead of postional TAG.
Well they are retards and ima multitabling nit so well it's ok.

Ok so i made my standard c bet and he calls like he does on most flops, so no surprise there. What to do on this turn vs this station ? Hero bets $1.50, MP2 calls $1.50Turn: ($5.35) 4diamond.gif(2 players)

Ok so i made my standard c bet and he calls like he does on most flops, so no surprise there. What to do on this turn vs this station ? Hero bets $1.50, MP2 calls $1.50Turn: ($5.35) 4diamond.gif(2 players)
Fire $3.50. Stations hate turn action and we're prob not in awful shape here, as in one of our two overs is good.
Fire $3.50. Stations hate turn action and we're prob not in awful shape here, as in one of our two overs is good.
If our overs are good...why are we betting then...gonna get called by worse?
Stations hate turn action ?? My thought was this turn only increases the draws he might have and would never scare him off so he is never folding. If he already has a pair my equity has dropped from the ~50% i would have on the flop to about 25-30%.Wrong thinking ??
If our overs are good...why are we betting then...gonna get called by worse?
He probably means that one of our overs - either the ace or the king - would also be an out if we hit it on the river.
Stations hate turn action ?? My thought was this turn only increases the draws he might have and would never scare him off so he is never folding. If he already has a pair my equity has dropped from the ~50% i would have on the flop to about 25-30%.Wrong thinking ??
Only way the turn added to his draw was if he flatted PF and flop with JTdd or floated with AJ/KJdd something like that. We still have good equity in this hand when you add in FE, and a 2nd barrel here is likely to fold out all those PP between 66-JJ (except 99 of course) that might have floated the flop lightly. Seems like a pretty standard double barrel to me.
Only way the turn added to his draw was if he flatted PF and flop with JTdd or floated with AJ/KJdd something like that. We still have good equity in this hand when you add in FE, and a 2nd barrel here is likely to fold out all those PP between 66-JJ (except 99 of course) that might have floated the flop lightly. Seems like a pretty standard double barrel to me.
This would be my standard reasoning also, however villian in this hand is a pretty big station and could easily have floated to flop with any Axdd, also i dont think i´d fold out TT or JJ. But then again he could have like random crap or bottom pair or something so you maybe right i should double barrel anyways.