Last Longer Bet With Negreanu

Sorry OP, I can guarantee you I wasn't agreeing to a last longer bet with you in any form. I never do that playing online and would never just say "Yeah sure" without clarifying an amount or something alone those lines.

Sorry OP, I can guarantee you I wasn't agreeing to a last longer bet with you in any form. I never do that playing online and would never just say "Yeah sure" without clarifying an amount or something alone those lines.
xD xD xD xD xD
I played in the record breaking buy in tourney on stars about a week ago and obviously had never played in anything that big before. I started searching a few pros to see how they were playing and ended up watching the table Negreanu was sitting at. After playing really tight he eventually got a guy all in, his QQ v the other guys A5 and got sucked out on. At this point he and I both had about 900 chips so I offered him a last longer and he says yeah sure. obviously its a profitable thing to do for him. I scrolled back up to make sure no one else had said anything he was responding to and nobody said anything that a response of yeah sure would have made sense. right after he accepted he shoved with KQ called got by 34 and lost, game over.so whats the deal? I won the bet right?we hadnt decided on an amount yet so im not sure how that would go, but even with all the railbirds spamming the chat box im 98% sure he accepted the bet and was talking to me.I just feel like I got cheated a little bit.If there is any dispute, daniel could always pull up the HH for the tourney and itll have all the chat on it.
Thanks for the car.
Lol yea sure, like you wouldnt be on his nutts right now if he had busted a hand before you.Obvious scammar is obvious.
okay, you mustve directed it toward somebody else saying something, but seriously im not trying to scam anybody and it would be in the hand history. like people said above no amount no bet anyways, i just thought it was pretty cool you actually accepted lol. but its all good either way lol
okay, you mustve directed it toward somebody else saying something, but seriously im not trying to scam anybody and it would be in the hand history. like people said above no amount no bet anyways, i just thought it was pretty cool you actually accepted lol. but its all good either way lol
Probably best to warn everyone at 2+2 that username KidPoker is a scaaaaaammmmmer!!!
Haven´t seen you around here before so i don´t trust you