It's That Day Again!

I'm coming off of 3rd in the 50 cubed and 17th in 162 today, so I plan on crushing souls and starting the year off right.Stars$215 WU$109 40k$100r 250k$55 200k$50r 35k$109 1r1a Turbo 25k$215 Million$55 75k$55 1r1a 20k$215 2nd Chance$109 80k$100r 150k$109 Turbo 15kFTP$55 1r1a 22k$256 Brawl$163 150k$75 24k$216 750k$59 Super Turbo KO 32k$75 40k$216 Mulligan$109 1r1a 33k$163 75k$100r Turbo 125kUB$215 200k

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok...but really, I'm pumped for tomorrow and am really focused to own souls after I spewed off 2 stacks the other day...lets not have that happen againStars:$22 5k $11 30k $22^3 20k $3r 50k $55 200k $11 250k $215 mill $55 75k FTP:$26 42k $26 33k KO$22 double deuceAs usual, prolly adding/cutting things out depending on how non tilted and shit I am...Lets win something tomorrow

We need to delete this post so I can start it. I am on the sickest run of my life, and am ready to kill Sunday. So fricken pumped. Plans of right now:-Sunday Warm-Up: Trying to qual into that, but may just buyin.-Sunday Special Eighty Grand: Buying in unless I feel like playing a qual-Sunday Quarter Million: Not sure if playing, but going to make a stake thread for five people tomorrow for sure.-Sunday Million: For sure playing. Will buy in and spew qualis, but am in.-Sunday 500: Pending steps success, playing.-Sunday Second Chance: Not sure yet. Maybe.Good luck to all. I am sure other things will come up for me to play. I wish everyone a run like the one I am on. Win big please!

We need to delete this post so I can start it. I am on the sickest run of my life, and am ready to kill Sunday. So fricken pumped. Plans of right now:-Sunday Warm-Up: Trying to qual into that, but may just buyin.-Sunday Special Eighty Grand: Buying in unless I feel like playing a qual-Sunday Quarter Million: Not sure if playing, but going to make a stake thread for five people tomorrow for sure.-Sunday Million: For sure playing. Will buy in and spew qualis, but am in.-Sunday 500: Pending steps success, playing.-Sunday Second Chance: Not sure yet. Maybe.Good luck to all. I am sure other things will come up for me to play. I wish everyone a run like the one I am on. Win big please!
Don't go busto.

It started Sat night, but ended on Sunday, so I am counting it!!!Dear gatortom64,You finished the tournament in 4th place. A USD 129.12 award has been credited to your Real Money account.

I mean really Pilly, I can understand the excitement etc., but try to be smart with the money. You've obviously had some problems with gambling in the past, try to take the 2k and practice proper BR management with it. You're on quite a run, don't ruin it by going nuts on Sunday Majors. Take a shot at the Mill if you really want to, but beyond that I'd cash some out and try to build a roll with the rest so you don't find yourself left with nothing.

I mean really Pilly, I can understand the excitement etc., but try to be smart with the money. You've obviously had some problems with gambling in the past, try to take the 2k and practice proper BR management with it. You're on quite a run, don't ruin it by going nuts on Sunday Majors. Take a shot at the Mill if you really want to, but beyond that I'd cash some out and try to build a roll with the rest so you don't find yourself left with nothing.
Or continue to be a total degenerate and blow another bankroll (this one being a good one) and make another stupid thread the day after when you realize what you just did and how you just BLEW 2k due to your own stupidity...Either way....gl
I know. I have cashed out some, and the only ones I am going to buy in directly to if need be are the Sunday Special Eighty Grand, the quarter million, and the million. Thanks for checking in on me. I am going to be much smarter this time. If I qualify in, then I can play. If not, then I will be content playing the mill, eighty, and quart.
I know. I have cashed out some, and the only ones I am going to buy in directly to if need be are the Sunday Special Eighty Grand, the quarter million, and the million. Thanks for checking in on me. I am going to be much smarter this time. If I qualify in, then I can play. If not, then I will be content playing the mill, eighty, and quart.
weeeeeeeeee.gl to you, i know i didnt give you my coveted feature player vote for nothing!
weeeeeeeeee.gl to you, i know i didnt give you my coveted feature player vote for nothing!
lol. Thanks. Now no more discussing my past! Time to focus on everyone winning tomorrow!