Enjoyed the Sarah Spain show. Really like her. I wish they'd give it back to her a little. She gives it out enough, she seems like she can take it.

Although, if Stu is half as scummy as he pretends to be, he deserves everything he gets.

I'm sure there are aspects that are played up for radio, like the entire sit-com-like framing of his marriage. But Stu is 100% every bit the liar and thief they claim he is. Billy can barely speak on mic, I highly doubt he's capable of pulling off the range of artificially emotion he's gone through on this. Either Stu has a horrible but not uncommon sense of ethics, or Billy is Keyser Sose.

• Like 1
  • Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

AND RICHIE HAS MONSTROUS THIGHS   BE CAREFUL HE'LL GOUGE YOUR EYES   SCREAMS RACIAL SLURS AT BLACK GUYS   but out of love.. but out of love, but out of loooooove

Much like with Christianity, someday after I'm dead, when people are forming a religion around me, there will be a big split between those who don't believe in the literal divinity of my lifestyle and

God I love that Incognito song.

His wife didn't seem to complain when he brought her the food from the buffet; so she was clearly complicit

I was getting tilted (not actually mad, but I did talk to the radio) when Stu kept saying the hotels screw you with all those taxes. Arghhh, the taxes aren't their choice, and they actually pay for your stupid stadiums.

All his examples of hotels screwing you were so flimsy.

His trick for stealing robes, btw, tells me he actually does it. I know because I tried it the sucker way, and they just discretely charge you for it.

Yeah, this is just a you thing. If BigD mentioned he didn't like someone of color or female gender, I wouldn't think twice about it. It's you, bro. You have a body of work. It's long, unlike your Johnson

I don't actually think you're inherently or blatantly racist, nor a misogynyst, just to be clear. But I do think you have zero empathy for the actual struggle it is for a lot of people of color and women. And no grasp of how shifty they have had it in the past and even now.