• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

AND RICHIE HAS MONSTROUS THIGHS   BE CAREFUL HE'LL GOUGE YOUR EYES   SCREAMS RACIAL SLURS AT BLACK GUYS   but out of love.. but out of love, but out of loooooove

Much like with Christianity, someday after I'm dead, when people are forming a religion around me, there will be a big split between those who don't believe in the literal divinity of my lifestyle and

God I love that Incognito song.

they replayed the vanna rant again? jesus, i enjoyed it the first five times i heard it.

1) Not everyone listens to the podcast like we do. Ultimately it's a radio show, and in radio shows people listen for small segments at a time, so replaying is the industry standard 2) It's national now, so they are going to be replaying a lot of classic stuff for the national audience.

Christ you're an old man

• Like 1

Dude, when they played nothing but that cough for an entire segment, I was in my car and literally couldn't breath because I was laughing so hard.

I tweeted my comment at Stu and he answered

I didn't think Glazer did a very good job of responding to that guy's criticisms. I thought it was really funny how he kept talking about how all they had to do was contact him to get the facts straight and then the guy came back and said he never returned any of his calls and then he blocked him on twitter.

He basically latched onto the fact that he isn't a "business partner" with him and tried to use that to discredit all the rest of his points.

I used to listen to Kevin Kiley ( the "Kev" of the Irvin impression) on Fox Sports, and he was nut low. He had this show, Kiley and Booms with this Conservative "comedian" named chuck booms. Booms left and it was just Kiley and someone else, but Kiley soon got fired for interviewing prostitutes at the superbowl in I think San Diego. He's the worst. I think he's in cleveland now reunited with booms.

LOL I thought the same thing. That passing wasn't part of Kevin Love's game, and I was like what the ****? I used to laugh about his reputation as the greatest collegiate outlet passer of all time when he was coming into the league, but it's legit. I don't think he watches much basketball at all, besides the heat. And honestly, I don't know if I've watched a complete Timberwolf game ever, but I know that about love. He shouldn't argue authoritatively against Kevin Love over Howard if he doesn't understand at all what his game is.

Well, partly because of the passing thing.

But it seemed like the extent of his research was:

1. Looks at career numbers.

2. The end.

Although he probably didn't even do that.

He discounts Love's numbers this year because "SAMPLE SIZE!" but apparently ignores that two years ago he put up an entire season of 26/13. Last year he missed almost the whole year and now that he's playing again, he's improved upon his numbers from two years ago.

I think Dan Patrick lost Dan's attention when he started talking about all the intangible stuff, but he had the key point. Love is trending upwards, while Dwight has likely already peaked three years ago. So if you have two guys who have almost the exact same PER and one guy is improving while the other guy is not, why wouldn't you take Love?

He also does a bit of a rhetorical trick as he likes to call it by saying that they're only two years apart, but it only looks that way because Love just turned 25 and Dwight's birthday isn't until next month. So it's really a lot closer to three years and those three years are the most important three years. Love is entering his prime while Dwight is exiting it.

And it's weird that he's trying to ignore a 90+ game sample because he was recovering from injury last year (the entire year?) and is learning a new system this year.

Now, after saying all that, I do agree with his point that it's splitting hairs between the two of them.