Team Pro Tuesdays Tournament 8:00 Pm Et Dec 22nd

Tournament # 219603582 at 8:00 PM ET tonight is the Team Pro Tuesdays: Outlast The Pros $11 Tournament at Poker Stars.Poker Stars adds $1,000 that is split evenly amongst the players who are still alive when the last Team Pro Player is knocked out.Daniel is also going to put $100 of his own money into a last longer for FCPers. If you are playing in this tournament post in this thread that you are and what your Poker Stars screen name is. Last FCPer standing wins Daniel's $100.I'm going to also stake 3 FCPers to this tournament. In this thread let me know why I should stake you. Make it good as I won't just be going with the first 3 people who ask. It will be the standard 50/50 with no stake back and I don't share in any extra money you win from outlasting the pros or from the FCP last longer.Last week Lord_anarchy was on my stake and used my lucky money to win the tournament. Which FCPer is going to win this week ?FCPers Entered In The TournamentFCP Bob - Big_Mbbgun - bbgun5310 (Bob's Horse)051103 - Keith053 (Bob's Horse)TrueAce13 - TrueAce13Gibber - gibber3 (Bob's Horse)ilMaKeUfAmOuS - Hatchet826Mercury69 - xMercury69x (Bob's Horse)poolstud25 - poolstud25Acekob - AcekobDaniel Negreanu - KidPokerNinjafoo - NinjafooCarlito78 - Carl78rcgs59 - rcgs59poo in a bag - dwyan3wad3Nixed - qzarian

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I'll play, esp if a stake comes my way.Why should I get staked? I'm nowhere near as abrasive IRL as I can be on the web and I'm rather down on my luck these days...It goes back to the first J2K99/FLeung organised FCP get-together where I got AA first hand, but so did someone else (that very attractive Asian girl....sorry I can't recall her name), so I had to chop after 4 betting AIPF lol. I think Serge was dealing, which may explain things.xMercury69x on Stars

Why should I get staked? I'm nowhere near as abrasive IRL as I can be on the web and I'm rather down on my luck these days...It goes back to the first J2K99/FLeung organised FCP get-together where I got AA first hand, but so did someone else (that very attractive Asian girl....sorry I can't recall her name), so I had to chop after 4 betting AIPF lol. I think Serge was dealing, which may explain things.
BBFIDTS

Well, as you probably understand from my signature below, I am a stake-whore. This is a short description for a very demanding and tiresome profession. A profession which in all it's difficulties hardly is explained in a short ramble like this, but I will give it a shot Mr Bob the Wise of FCP.My day starts at about 8 in the morning. I go downstairs to my sisters room, grab some pens and some pieces of cardboard. They are essential for any man looking to make it big as a full time stake-whore. After getting said equipment I turn on my computer. To utilize my time I make a few slices of bread as the computer is getting ready. When the food is done I get straight to work, I quickly troll my way through twenty different poker forums looking for threads like this one. Before I would often get lucky and find several at once, but that is hardly the case anymore. Due to lack of drunken stake-spewers I have to find other ways to earn myself a living. This often includes begging for stakes in self-made threads, which again is replies with counter-demands. This is where the cardboard and pencils come into play. Off course there are times I am given demands such as typing my name on a cardboard piece and uploading pictures it. Those sessions are the good ones. I would go further into describing the demands I have to meet during my day at work, but the mere description of these actions would be considered illegal in most countries. They are often both sexual and sadistic, but worst of all, there are some demands.. demands which makes me shiver at night, things which often will make even the best of the stake-whores give in. Demands which I only dare describe in three words... Miley Cyrus, Video and Miming. So please... just this one time, cut a hardworking man some slack. It is Christmas soon after all....

Why: Just joined the Air Force and leave in March. I wont have much time to play in the next year between BMT, Tech School, and the small war that is going on. And since it worked last week. Here's some ass.Visit My WebsiteKeith053(eudora)

I will play this if staked.I should be staked because I am a conscientious member of the poker society and work hard for my staker.I have also been on a bit of a heater this week (won three straight nights one of the two nightly games run by HF).Also, if I am able to take down this tournament as Sir Lord Anarchy did last week, I promise to return the favors of staking as he has done all week. Props to him.Thank you for consideration.gibber3(kokomo)

Since I placed in the 600th's last time going for it again count me in ,

I think I'll play, esp if a stake comes my way.Why should I get staked? I'm nowhere near as abrasive IRL as I can be on the web and I'm rather down on my luck these days...It goes back to the first J2K99/FLeung organised FCP get-together where I got AA first hand, but so did someone else (that very attractive Asian girl....sorry I can't recall her name), so I had to chop after 4 betting AIPF lol. I think Serge was dealing, which may explain things.xMercury69x on Stars
I will win more mobnies than any other horse you ever staked...er um, maybe the second most.bbgun5310 (Navarre)
Registration is now open and I've sent a stake to bbgun and mercury

don't need a stake but i'd love to repeat last weeks shinadigansi'll be in regardless but i'm more likely to ship this tourny on your dime - you know how these things worki'll try to pull a pandemonic/anarchist deep runwill be barraging either way toogl everyonecody dean07 in glasgow at the moment

Why: Just joined the Air Force and leave in March. I wont have much time to play in the next year between BMT, Tech School, and the small war that is going on. And since it worked last week. Here's some ass.Visit My WebsiteKeith053(eudora)
The final stake from me has been sent to Keith053Good Luck
that ass deserves a steaklol glglglglgl