• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm confused.Is this because I'm British and have a good grasp of irony
Reference to a past thread where you went into the many types of irony
I have no idea what is happening.
Cliffnotes:Months ago: I find out herly33 has multiple accounts and he refuses to explain why even though he's doing transfers with other players on the site, unlike other people on here who have had other accounts for whatever reason but explained it. I state in that thread (I'm far too lazy to go find it right now) that I'm going to keep going after him until he at minimum explains it. I feel that's justified since he's putting people at risk, even if it's minimal in the eyes of some, it's still a risk.I make 1 (one), not 6 (six), troll post in last sunday's thread about tehtoe in 100r's.I make a post in herly's stake thread about him being shady.K28 comes at me about being a troll, I try to AIM him and discuss it, he refuses. IMO if you're gonna call someone out have the balls to talk and back it up, just sayin. Anyway, K28 questions my character about something else entirely, I tell K28 (whom I've known for years and should know my reactions by now) that if he would like he can come down to where I live and just throw down and kick each others asses. He calls me a faggot, I tell him I'll rip his face off and shove it down his throat, etc. I've been wanting to kick someone's ass anyway.This thread gets made out of the above ^^^ and nothing else considering half the time in november and december i've been on vacation or in finals.
urbz, your post is way off. Please review aim logs. ty
will editi didn't offer for you to come down and discussrest is correct, i reviewed. you claimed i should do more with my life than post on here, even though my posts on here are either from class or when I'm playing.first two lines of aim convo (SNs edited):lurbz7:22srsly do you know what trolling iskobe2odom87:23im not gonna have a conversation on trollingimo pretty clear refusal to discuss

what about all the other stuff you mentioned in your post, like the part where u threatened me FIRST? why would i want to determine the explanation of a troll. I asked why do you berate everyone? The herly joke is so 6 months ago.

No matter what was said. I think it's clearly out of line to say to someone that you personally know that you're going to rip their ****ing face off.
Pretty sure I've said multiple times in this thread that I overreacted in that spot.Also pretty sure making an uninformed accusation and then proceeding to defend it by ignoring any contradictory opinions is terrible character tho.Still not disagreeing that that comment was bad.
will editi didn't offer for you to come down and discussrest is correct, i reviewed. you claimed i should do more with my life than post on here, even though my posts on here are either from class or when I'm playing.first two lines of aim convo (SNs edited):lurbz7:22srsly do you know what trolling iskobe2odom87:23im not gonna have a conversation on trollingimo pretty clear refusal to discuss
pretty sure thats a refusal to go into details about what the definition of trolling is
what about all the other stuff you mentioned in your post, like the part where u threatened me FIRST? why would i want to determine the explanation of a troll. I asked why do you berate everyone? The herly joke is so 6 months ago.
It says I invited you down. It doesn't say "K28 said he would come down." Where the hell are you getting that I didn't?
do u troll everyone urbz? or just tyler and herly
Does that say troll or berate? (Copied from the Herly thread where this started)The herly thing isn't a joke. It's an account security risk that he not only didn't address here on FCP but on other forums when dealing with moderators specifically for staking. I've said before as soon as he explains it I'll stop. Not that difficult of a situation.EDIT: If you want to go into the tehtoe bit, that's mutual, not one-sided. I don't feel that's relevant here.Who else do I really berate other than those two (and rcooj but only when he posts something mind-numbingly stupid)?
It says I invited you down. It doesn't say "K28 said he would come down." Where the hell are you getting that I didn't?Does that say troll or berate? (Copied from the Herly thread where this started)The herly thing isn't a joke. It's an account security risk that he not only didn't address here on FCP but on other forums when dealing with moderators specifically for staking. I've said before as soon as he explains it I'll stop. Not that difficult of a situation.
he has
he has
yes this is true
show meif i was on vacation and missed it, i'll eat my words and apologize ITT and stop berating herly. IIRC all he did was call me a jackass the times I called him out on it and refused to go into any sort of clearup.other than that situation and tehtoe (who i simply go back and forth with, i don't go out of my way other than last sunday's singular barb), the only things I've really berated on this forum are when people become mind-numbingly stupid - i.e. the old rcooj trying to find a way around Stars cashout policy thread, looshle's going off on mercury in your FT thread, etc.it's mostly been herly, and like i said - show me where it was if i missed it, and i'll let it die. i just don't think it should have been allowed to fade when it could have risked people's accounts by staking him.
I'm gonna get the beatdown bully guy to fight urbz
if you can find the magazine salesman from a few weeks ago i'd love to just kick the hell out of him and throw him off the 2nd story