Looking For Advice On Options

What are your options on this hand the way it is played.I straddle for 4 and get called in 3 places. I check my option with 62o.Board comes Kc6h2hI check to the aggy guy who makes it 12. folds to me and I make it 35. He shoves. (Please note I showed him a bluff earlier and we have been playin loose against eachother. I felt very very confident he didn't have a K but I wouldn't rule out 2 hearts.) Is this a call or insta fold?

What are your options on this hand the way it is played.I straddle for 4 and get called in 3 places. I check my option with 62o.Board comes Kc6h2hI check to the aggy guy who makes it 12. folds to me and I make it 35. He shoves. (Please note I showed him a bluff earlier and we have been playin loose against eachother. I felt very very confident he didn't have a K but I wouldn't rule out 2 hearts.) Is this a call or insta fold?
if you've seen his stack in with one pair hands before this is a snap snap snap call.Just know we need to understand we could be drawing very very dead here.

200 into 50 thats god awful odds call me a nit but i fold, i mean you do block some sets and he could have an over pair or something but i would bet he had a set, that just an massive overbet and it seems like he knows you to have been aggro and wants you to call. but im a but if a nit.

I would give him the hearts the majority of the time here. I mean he could be limping 66 or 22, but obviously since we're blockering both of those with our hand, it's hard to give him credit for the one combo of 66 or 22 remaining for those sets. I take KK out based on his pre-flop action and his aggro nature (as I feel if even aggro turned it down to limp with KK, he would probably just call this raise by you to continue setting his trap on this board). The problem is that I doubt he has AK here either. I would majorily put this guy on KQ-KT or two random hearts. The fact that the K is the off suit card I would consider KhXh as a great 3 bet shove candidate here too. hence I would call. I would say the majority of the time in this situation you are ahead going against someone with 9 to 14 outs (depending if the Kh is one of his hearts) drawing twice. Obviously there are outliers that will show up here (AA, KK, 66, 22, KA-KT, and the random stone cold 3 bet overbluff), but mostly XhXh and sometimes, but more often than the outliers, KhXh.That's how I'd range this.

I just put this through poker stove. Assuming you trust your read and he at best holds the flush draw plus overs (AQh), then your almost 2:1 or more precise: 63.88/36.16%. If you feel your reads are correct, then these odds suggest a call.

I would give him the hearts the majority of the time here. I mean he could be limping 66 or 22, but obviously since we're blockering both of those with our hand, it's hard to give him credit for the one combo of 66 or 22 remaining for those sets. I take KK out based on his pre-flop action and his aggro nature (as I feel if even aggro turned it down to limp with KK, he would probably just call this raise by you to continue setting his trap on this board). The problem is that I doubt he has AK here either. I would majorily put this guy on KQ-KT or two random hearts. The fact that the K is the off suit card I would consider KhXh as a great 3 bet shove candidate here too. hence I would call. I would say the majority of the time in this situation you are ahead going against someone with 9 to 14 outs (depending if the Kh is one of his hearts) drawing twice. Obviously there are outliers that will show up here (AA, KK, 66, 22, KA-KT, and the random stone cold 3 bet overbluff), but mostly XhXh and sometimes, but more often than the outliers, KhXh.That's how I'd range this.
I think Max has made a good analysis of the villain's range, and I agree completely. I came up with the same range so I would call.
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/27/brick...eakling-655121/
I came up with this same scenerio but I didn't give credit for him to even have AQ or AJ. My read ended up being correct and he showed up with 8h4h. I was greater then a 70/30 i believe... I dont have poker stove but im assuming im close to it. anyways he hit his heart on river. Just looking for others opinions. thanks!!
I came up with this same scenerio but I didn't give credit for him to even have AQ or AJ. My read ended up being correct and he showed up with 8h4h. I was greater then a 70/30 i believe... I dont have poker stove but im assuming im close to it. anyways he hit his heart on river. Just looking for others opinions. thanks!!
Tough loss, good call though. Yeah, he's essentially drawing to one of 9 hearts or a runner-runner for a better two pair or trips. You are clearly ahead here, even w/o running the #'s.
Tough loss, good call though. Yeah, he's essentially drawing to one of 9 hearts or a runner-runner for a better two pair or trips. You are clearly ahead here, even w/o running the #'s.
Not as bad as the two I took last night in a 800bb pot and 1200bb pot. I was thankful to leave a $600 loser! Could have been much worse.

When people go from 0-60, or in this case 35=>270 in limped pot on Kx6h2h board, and you have 62xx, they almost ALWAYS have to have a flush draw. Especially when the K is the non heart card, because then it is really super often like KJhh or some crap.I don't think I could stomach folding this. You just block like everything but a combo or regular flush draw unless the guy limped K6 or K2 which would make me lulz.