Hero is dealt [ 5 :heart: 5 :spade: 4 :heart: 3 :spade: ]6max 5plo $7.40 to start the hand2 foldsHero raises to 0.15BTN callsSB foldsBB callsFlop [ 5 :club: K :heart: 8 :heart: ](0.50)SB bets 0.40Hero?With one left to act...It's really really hard for one player to totally crush us w/like 88/AhQh, but when two are in the hand...do we flat and reeval or do we put forth the proverbial pedal?

pot it and keep firing until another heart comes, don't slowplay a drawly board just pound away---- By the way don't count on your flush draw to be good here like ever imo

im willing to stick this in on the flop two way or three way i mean it is really hard to get away from a set here, maybe at 1-2 or 2-4 plo could i get away from bottom set multiway. I mean no i really still have a hard time then. all you can eat!

Suppose that I raise otf, and the pot winds up 3-way, do we fold ?e.g. BTN cold calls, and SB repots
I think you have to fold in that scenario - what would someone possibly be playing that fast that you're ahead of? Maybe if you had some read that villain would do it with naked NFD, but that seems so unlikely.
Suppose that I raise otf, and the pot winds up 3-way, do we fold ?e.g. BTN cold calls, and SB repots
I would probably fold in this spot since the most likely scenario is that you are playing one out. Maybe at $5 PLO the players are clueless enough to weight it towards a call, but folding definitely comes into serious consideration.

yeah in that scenario I go with fold as well. Higher set is a def possibility. You may even be going against top two with nut flush draw or at least higher flush draw. That would be a huge draw for them and bad for you even though you are ahead at the moment.

my point is 3 way we may be up against a nut draw and other villain having some other draw, stealing some of the outs of the flush ( plus we have 2 flush card in our hand), making a set more powerful.I like that possibly 8 of the Hearts could already be dealt out leaving flushes very exposed. Odviously we do this knowing a bigger set is in their rangesI mean it is a bit of a cooler if one of two things happen: A.) A villain has an overset and nut flush draw with back door st8 flush possiblitiesB.) Both have better sets and what they think are flush outsI mean at .02-.05 PLO i think there should be enough naked draws and a few two pairs to compensate for simply better sets, making this an extremely close call, and kind of by default i say go with it if it is close in very small stakes donks could sometimes be doing things we are totally suprised by like naked K highs, two pairs no draw, and the way out in left field chance of a hand with the one worse flush draw then use, lol. I mean a few are far fetched and i realize that but it is sssooo close in a micro stakes game don't we miss a lot of value against newbies when we fold sets on the flop void of like a st8 flush board?I probably could fold this in better plo games (like .25-.50) as long as i haven't seen too much craziness out of both villains

my point is 3 way we may be up against a nut draw and other villain having some other draw, stealing some of the outs of the flush ( plus we have 2 flush card in our hand), making a set more powerful.I like that possibly 8 of the Hearts could already be dealt out leaving flushes very exposed. Odviously we do this knowing a bigger set is in their rangesI mean it is a bit of a cooler if one of two things happen: A.) A villain has an overset and nut flush draw with back door st8 flush possiblitiesB.) Both have better sets and what they think are flush outsI mean at .02-.05 PLO i think there should be enough naked draws and a few two pairs to compensate for simply better sets, making this an extremely close call, and kind of by default i say go with it if it is close in very small stakes donks could sometimes be doing things we are totally suprised by like naked K highs, two pairs no draw, and the way out in left field chance of a hand with the one worse flush draw then use, lol. I mean a few are far fetched and i realize that but it is sssooo close in a micro stakes game don't we miss a lot of value against newbies when we fold sets on the flop void of like a st8 flush board?I probably could fold this in better plo games (like .25-.50) as long as i haven't seen too much craziness out of both villains
Against a donk/repot and a cold caller in between, you are almost never exclusively up against two unmade hands with only draws. At least one of them is made. I think what you are forgetting in your analysis is yes, maybe, just maybe someone thinks that two pair is still teh nutz here and plays it super fast, but 1) that doesn't happen super often with a hand like K8 in PLO and 2) us having a set severely takes away the # of two pair combos a villain can have. I think it's more likely the cold caller has two pair than the b/3bettor. When a player b/3b shove into us like would be the scenario here, he lead into us because he wanted us to raise, hoping we had AA. It's a very common play in NLHE cash, and I see it a lot in PLO too. I'm more than happy to get it in heads up, but 3way I think we're up against an overset and bigger draw, meaning we'd have 1 out.