Pokerstars.net Million Dollar Challenge Game Show

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Sarge really went with Daniel's read that he had the best hand with K hi just before Moneymaker cut him off.
Yeah, and then Daniel retracted what he said, and wanted him to fold the turn.Of course, you can't call the turn and then fold the river, especially after Moneymaker bet the same amount.

The poker element of this show is almost non-existent but to put a twist on the quote "Poker is a people game played with cards"I would say the show is " An exciting game show and very watchable entertainement using poker as the hook" Would be nice if there was a little more play in at least the 100k heads up with Daniel but I have watched and enjoyed both shows and even signed up 4 a PokerStars account to play the 20k freeroll but got knocked out with AK vs KQ all in on the AK7 rainbow flop to runner runner flush. :club:

they stopped showing the cowboys/chiefs game at end of reg. they said something about they couldnt continue , does ps have that much influence where they can shut down nfl overtime coverage
Bonus coverage offered after any early time slot games cannot be shown past the start of the late time slot (either 4:10 ET for the doubleheader network or 4:15 ET for the non-doubleheader network). This prevents people from continuing to watch the bonus coverage instead of seeing the beginning of the late doubleheader network's game (which is usually either their local team or the network's featured game). Again, the networks may show highlights of the game after the fact, and usually will at the earliest convenience. The single-header network will sometimes show each play as soon as it ends as part of its post-game show. Of course, any station originally getting the game featured during bonus coverage will stay with it unless they are leaving to show a local team.This had nothing to do with the poker.

what happened to this show this week, my PVR didnt tape anything.Is it cancelled, rescheduled or did I miss something?Worst thing to do is move or not air a show after you get an audience IMO..

The show only airs when FOX doesn't have a second NFL game.
that sucks...I was really getting used to the show..Is there somewhere with a full schedule posted?
  • 4 weeks later...

I saw the show today after the Packer gamer and I liked the changes and thought it geared well to amateurs.

• 3 weeks later...

Bump for today's show.From Daniel's blog.http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-jour...&ucat=&

The PokerStars.net Million Dollar Challenge is back on FOX this week, make sure you set your Tivo or DVR to tape if following the first football game on Sunday. As I've said before, make sure you tape the show after that also, just in case the game goes into OT. This week's episode will be the last chance for players to qualify for the final which airs December 27th. The final episode will consist of the weekly winners facing off against each other with a "special dealer" for that week, all playing for the right to face off against me for one million dollars. The qualifying episode on Dec 13th is unlike any of the previous weeks, but I don't want to spoil it for you as to why that is.

this is hard to watch. You think the celebrities will be bad, but the contestants look like they haven't seen a deck of cards in their lives. Also, Joanna Krupa wasn't showing enough skin.password is CADA

• 2 weeks later...