You start with the highest card in the hand (Ace counts as high in 2-7). If two hands that are unpaired, unflushed, etc. are tied for the high card then you look at the next highest card in each hand. The one with the lowest second-highest card would win. If the two highest cards are tied, look at the third highest card, etc.For example, 8-7-5-3-2 beats 8-7-6-3-2.And 9-8-5-4-3 beats 9-8-6-3-2.

In short look at the highes 2 cards in your hand. For example, if you held 8 7 6 5 3, you would say "i have an eight-seven". If another player then had 8 6 5 3 2, it would be classified as an eight-six and it would beat your hand. If your highest two cards are tied, proceed through your cards in descending order and whom ever has the lowest cards wins(ex 8 7 5 4 3 2 beats 8 7 6 4 3 2). It is important to note that straights and flushed do count.

I'm playing this game too now... definitely should be on every poker players list. DN writes a great treatment in SS2 and learned from Juanda.

Faketree is that UB?  Are they the only ones to spread it?
i'm hearing rumors they spread it at gamesgrid.not sure on that one.but all i know about is UB. they were the first.
Do they have a section for 2-7 in SS1?  I'm to lazy to go downstairs to check.
There's a "lowball" section in SS1. But DN wrote a 2-7 triple draw section for SS2.